Pattaya VS Bangkok

bjon045

Zom

I was there last year during the riots; a liberal left wing society gone wild. That place is FUCKED

S1

You talking about parts of Paris or the whole of France. I've been all over the country and it's always been very pleasant. Then again I haven't spent any time in the ghettoes of large urban conurbations in the country. However I can't imagine their being anywhere near as bad as parts of LA. Sheeesh. I mean, I like the place but wow, you certainly can't leave your door unlocked round parts of that town. :(

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britain has a lot of problems, a lot of unhappy angry people doing very little of worth. They get enough money to go on holiday and bring their anger and stupidity/ignorance with them...the short term fix works for them, as they dont have the intelligence to see long term or any 'bigger picture'....give the people want they think they want!!! It works every time. As someone who worked with people, i had the fortune to meet thousands of people and really see into the underbelly of British society and it is not nice...you get the low class types here as it's their one chance a year to go abroad, they choose Thailand as it has the image of cheapness and a lot of women who will shag you. This is not going to change....a lot of these people used to go to Spain years back...they are all lower class physical labour types...very few have a good education and are aware of anything going on around them. I know....i used to work with them....they universally have poor relationships, produce children who are the same as them and the cycle goes on and on....they do not possess an ounce of understanding and have no intention of bettering themselves, as that would mean they would have to be aware that there is a 'better' to aim for and they don't. Society needs such types to perform many duties, manufacture goods, build and produce.

I feel your pain. :(

You're talking about the untermensch. Bottom feeders. Mouth breathers. Brain donors. Fuckwits.

Why only just today there was a group of teenaged, be-tracksuited and hooded morons outside the house bouncing up and down on the Asians next door's car. When you call the police they're too busy. :mad:

Twenty years ago you could have just twatted them. Now, we're restricted by legislation. I blame the European Convention on Human Rights. All the little gobshites know that they've got the right to a family life, can't suffer corporal punishment and if they're below the age of criminal responsiblity they know they'll get off with impunity. Why, only the other day the local paper told a story of how an executed 19 year old gang leader's chums had erected a shrine to his memory and warned householders, on pain of injury, not to move any of the crap.

In days gone by natural disasters and epidemics would have got rid of some of them. Now, with advances in medical science and thanks in no small part to epidemiologists we are denied that luxury. The only solution I see is war. Over the top for all of them. That would soon sort them out. Stop them sitting on car bonnets outside the house. Bastards. And another thing... zzzzzz

Yes! Zombienation.I've personaly experienced the ugly side of Brit-huligan type every year.Let's just say that I couldn't walk down on certain sois anymore on my last trip to Pattaya without having racist slurrs thrown at me. These slurrs thrown at me on a daily basis by these brits-huligan type got to be too much so I simply moved out of my hotel which is located on the soi and moved to north pattaya thank you. I did notice one thing though. These stupid remarks were usually made only if a guy was with his pals(group)not if he was by himself.Fucking sissy,whimps,if you ask me!!! I love Pattaya but they make it a little less enjoyable each year. They won't stop me from returning Pattaya though.I love those gals way too much. chok dii. eee

Yeah they never have a big mouth when they are alone!

I hate it when 4 bald brittish blokes singing their songs freaking too loud and start yelling at the girls or other tourists! Pattaya is a city for party no matter what, I want everybody to have fun, I just don't see it as a city / country where people should be singing louder than the music in the bar!

And once more, these blokes are screaming in their fucked up slang language and nobody but them knows what they are talking about! I was sitting outside Soi Diamond at 1am with a guy from London, not even him had a clue what these asses where talking about! "Yo Me Do Mait EEEEHHHR FOOOking, Tokkey!"

he said that 6 times!

I agree with another poster, people should make a test to be allowed to leave the country! They are representing their country! Flamethrowers should be legal here!

Hi eee,

Yes the british hooligan hunts in packs...it's animal type behaviour, because that's the level they operate on...and racism has often been associated with stupidity and ignorance...there are sadly many people like that in england, i think they mature at some point, but into what, i'm not entirely sure....

Very sad to hear you received such abuse, not all english people are the same, some of us are actually quite nice....or so i hear :beer:

Chok dii to you too!

Archived