TeeHeeHee, it pays to know the cuture!

Its not standing up to children street ferrel yobs that has loads of the little bastards running amok in gangs causing misery for many, where are the parents??....whos taking control of them?.....everyone seems scared of these hoody wearing yobs and they know it and it seems to empower them more giving them incredible arrogance...its a sad state of affairs imo.............

Who takes control of them when their parents aren't around? we should that is who. And it is hardly "vigilante justice." When I had some 13 year old kid get in face demanding to know what I was going to do, I showed him, lesson learned...maybe maybe not. But I wasn't going let some kid get away with that. Hopefully he learned. But to me, too many idiots having kids and not taking care of them.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reading he above posts I can say that if SD did this it was most certainly well deserved. Would even go further here and say of all the people on the board there are only a few who can push it to the very edge and stop a millionth of a second before it explodes into a BG fight to the death type of thing. SD is one of them.

SD > I had big plans for that one -- something I had never done before.<

That indeed doesn't sound like you.

>But maybe she saved me from myself and I should thank her<

Not knowing the inside story, I still think you may have a point there.

She may have sensed you coming to close, or her coming too close, and realising it wouldn't have a future because of Mrs SD.

Or was your action of the one baht insult subconsciously motivated by a need to burn your bridges with her, out of self preservation? Had she gotten too far under your skin?

I have subconsciously sabotaged an exBG relation that could have blossomed while exploding my marriage. i just didn't realise that's what I did at the time I did it, but it was glaringly obvious at the time. Sometimes, I still regret it......

Ikkrang,

It seems you're mixing up two different things. The quotes you use are about Avatar Girl, she however, is not the same person as in the one baht bar girl story.

I dont get it either. Avatar girl wasnt a BG before as I recall worked in a hospital? Or did she become a BG in the meantime?

If the story is too personal to deal with on the board wouldnt it be handy to use an alias so you could have told the whole story? Now everybody is guessing what happened and nobody can give focussed feedback.

Anyway I can understand SD doesnt want her to take his space away so he pisses on every post, err I mean tree or tree posts. Silverback versus Little Shit Jane. Told you, SD, to hand her over to me, but you didnt wanna listen! {Always wanted to say that! A Told You So. I find it always very belittling when ppl say that so I refrain in general from saying that to others, but unfortunately SD you gave me the ultimate chance! And I dont even have to say it in your face! Guess I got it coming now...

Suffice to say that things in life change.

Once I was a virgin.....maybe now I'm not.

Circumstances change and people make career changes. Why, I'm even considering becoming an English teacher. Only problem is that a Months salary would prolly only cover 3 nights bar bill. Stuffed if I know what i'd do for the other 27 Days....lol...

Guys, this whole issue has left its mark on one of the "Good Guys". Suggest it's something best to be let R.I.P.

Just my :twocents:

Archived