Souvenirs

bust

Ok what has your girl or girls hung onto as a souvenir. Mine always seem to keep a pair of boxers. I just had a message from the Farmer's Daughter requesting I send her the blue ones she took a liking to. It's her birthdays soon so I might just grant her that request.

Small pointillist portraits of former US presidents, the King of Thailand, and Benjamin Franklin! :twocents:

More seriously: they'll take anything that sets a bond between us, shows that it's not just money - sunglasses are a frequent casualty, no matter how outsized and ridiculous they look on the girl. :cool:

One regular took a t-shirt every time she left my place, and rarely returned them - she knew I didn't like to have her leave my place in the morning in her hooker gear with the maids watching - I'm sure there's a husband in her village with a big collection of my men's large t-shirts. CDs, passport photos, almost anything not nailed down - just before I moved out of Thailand, one girl took a standing fan, because she liked that it had a remote control! :help: I came back six months later, she still had it in her room... I need to learn how to say no, I guess.

YS

I find the opposite. They like to leave things (earrings and/or panties the most popular items) in my townhouse. Maybe to "mark their territory?" :dunno:

Cheers,

SD

Well if they are going to mark their territory, I guess that's better than having them piss on your furniture. :grin:

Archived