The long, long time

panadolsandwich

THanks CT. The thing is that it is just getting better and better with her. Maybe she senses or somehow knows the parting is looming.

Maybe I'm just one fucked up punter.

She went back to her village for a few days, and I've spent the whole time in my apartment, fielding occasional calls from her, but just staying in watching movies and drinking beer on my own.

Ditching her means also ditching about half a dozen friends or more that I've gotten very close to. Then my birthday is looming on the 13th, and she has sweetly organised some things.

7b is my option, however I don't really have the heart for it just now. Even at the perfect time when she is in her village; I'm in Bangkok. Just don't want to do it.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actualy I am in BKK on the 13th :)

Am I invited? I'll bring you my 2 hot thai BG sisters as a birthday gift! ;)

When it is getting better and you enjoy it all is fine! If it is getting better as an excuse then it is a problem you have to face!

I am convinced that you are just missing the freedom to choose from the crowd! That is one of my biggest issues! I never bar fine a girl, i could meet a hotter one later! High end commitement issues I have :)

Don't think about it too much just follow what your guts tell you!

Actualy I am in BKK on the 13th :)

Am I invited? I'll bring you my 2 hot thai BG sisters as a birthday gift! ;)

Been meaning to ask CT.........what's the deal with you referring to BGs as your "sisters" I heard it used before but in a completely different context to the way you use it.

Panadolly,

What is the bottomline here? You are afraid you feel bad when you go so you are thinking of ways to prevent that feeling? If that is the case is that a pure thought/focus/action that does not come about by narcissism? (I am not judging here)If you go fuck some other girls that would change your positive feelings for your girl? The pain you want to prevent will be there even if you will see her and do the same thing in 3 months time when you are back. Feelings in love can not be prevented with calculation. Or maybe men see and know from experience this differently?

why do you think it cant work out between you two?....just because she's a BG...or is it more because of how you two get along together?...i know the rules on this board when it comes to BG/farang love ,but she may be the exception....is it a chance that something could work out of do you just dont want that with her?

Interestingly, had a curious day. At the bar after being very nice to her, and her to me; I made the mistake of doing some mild flirting with the girl sitting at the bar counter whilst paying the check bin. I paid the bill, but I stayed about 30 seconds to finish a conversation with the aforementioned girl.

The thing that set my BG off on the full extreme warpath was when I put my arm around her waist and the aforementioned girl touched my hair - this was highly, very highly, significant. Especially seeing as I've just found out after careful coaxing that this girl is somewhat of a notorious rival. Jesus, I never knew - surprising what trouble is roiling right under your nose; so to speak.

She's not talking to me anymore, just sulking in the bedroom; pretending to sleep. Perfect chance to finish you might suggest.

I couldn't believe it when I begged her to stay. Christ I've lost it big time!

i really wish you hadn't gone out that way...cause now i think you've just made the situation worst in trying to move on from her...

Been meaning to ask CT.........what's the deal with you referring to BGs as your "sisters" I heard it used before but in a completely different context to the way you use it.

the story goes like this, these 2 girls know each other since they are babies, they both worked with their real brothers in phuket in a restaurant. They both have lost their brothers at the tsunami! 1 year later I i have met them independend from each other on 2 different sides of Pattaya! The younger one had a broken heart from a "friend" of mine so i took her out to have some fun, i Introduced them to each other which was funny since they knew each other their entire life! Never had anything with anyone of them! after a few months i realised that these girls have alaways been there for me when I had a down or when I needed help. They never asked or wanted anything in return! Since they lost their brothers and since the wanted to send a signal to possible girlfriend material, we agreed that I am taking over the part of their brothers (no strings attached) Except of the drinks and new phones on their birthdays I haven't spent a satang!

Pandola sounds like a djai dee guy, so i thought I introduce him to them! I am trying to help them to find a good guy :) They are both freaking hot. (22 & 19)

ps

BKKANALIST, if you suggest to me to fuck them you better run to Cambodia! :)

Thanks for the offer! Trying to organise anything with these girls (or letting them organise),however is like trying to herd cats.

For instance the venue was supposed to be her friend's condo; however she's been barfined for a week and a half by some rich American to take her to some Island he's considering buying lol! Apparently he's paying her something like 5000 a day plus expenses, or something like that (or so I'm told) - so I don't really blame her for going.

Funny story - my BG after talking to her friend on the phone says that the rich American is making sure he gets his money worth. Going the hard yards if you know what I mean. Good luck to him.

We can still use the condo, but I'm really thinking at this stage that any kind of party should just be very low key given these doubts I have.

It's true I don't want to hurt her feelings (although that's unrealistic). Maybe it is just that I miss playing around; and once I ditch her, I'll miss just being with her!

I think tonight and the next day are going to be crucial; she gets back from a trip to her village tonight.

Panadolly,

What is the bottomline here? You are afraid you feel bad when you go so you are thinking of ways to prevent that feeling? If that is the case is that a pure thought/focus/action that does not come about by narcissism? (I am not judging here)If you go fuck some other girls that would change your positive feelings for your girl? The pain you want to prevent will be there even if you will see her and do the same thing in 3 months time when you are back. Feelings in love can not be prevented with calculation. Or maybe men see and know from experience this differently?

I'm unsure of myself here. I don't really understand the culture; barely speak, don't read or write the language; what is more is that I don't think I have enough experience with BG's to be fully cognisant of any serious decisions about them.

A lot of guys have been stung by these girls. This is indisputable. They are the very masters of deception. My guard is up, and I prefer to err on the side of caution.

Having said that, I don't think I'm ready to enter a long term relationship with a TG, let alone a BG. As I explained the reason it's come this far was because I've perhaps been a bit naive, and by osmosis, it happened.

I am having fun and really liking this girl, but there are plenty of girls and unlike a normal relationship; it will business as usual at the bar when I finally leave. So the reasoning goes that I might as well have some fun of my own before leaving. I know that sounds pretty crappy in a way, but these BG's take care of themselves pretty well, and I'm just looking to do the same for myself.

Archived