Fury as academics claim 9/11 was 'inside job'

soiarrai

I'm expecting people to reply:

"The US government was plotting TERROR ATTACKS ON IT'S OWN CITIZENS as a pre text for invading Cuba. They even suggested FILLING PLANES WITH PEOPLE WITH ELABORATE ALIASES, FLYING IT OVER CUBA, SWITCHING IT WITH A DRONE, SHOOTING THE DRONE DOWN AND BLAMING CUBA!"

I don't believe that!

The documennt is OUT.

Want a wacky conspiracy theory nut source for the above?

Try GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY:

Written in response to a request from the Chief of the Cuba Project, Col. Edward Lansdale, the Top Secret memorandum describes U.S. plans to covertly engineer various pretexts that would justify a U.S. invasion of Cuba. These proposals - part of a secret anti-Castro program known as Operation Mongoose - included staging the assassinations of Cubans living in the United States, developing a fake â??Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington,â? including â??sink[ing] a boatload of Cuban refugees (real or simulated),â? faking a Cuban airforce attack on a civilian jetliner, and concocting a â??Remember the Maineâ? incident by blowing up a U.S. ship in Cuban waters and then blaming the incident on Cuban sabotage. Bamford himself writes that Operation Northwoods â??may be the most corrupt plan ever created by the U.S. government.â?Â

Have a read... take a look at the link below and then tell me "The US government would never do that". Pay attention to the bit about the drone... and the TERRORIST ATTACKS ON CIVILIANS IN MIAMI.

Link

But no, I'm a nut!

Important passages:

Hijacking attempts against civil air and surface craft could appear to continue as harassing measures condoned by the Government of Cuba.

[color:green]An aircraft at Elgin AFB would be painted and numbered as an exact duplicate for a civil registered aircraft belonging to a CJA proprietary organization in the Miami area. At a designated time the duplicate would be substituted for the actual civil aircraft and would be loaded with the selected passengers, all boarded under carefully prepared aliases. The actual registered aircraft would be converted to a drone [a remotely controlled unmanned aircraft]. Take off times of the drone aircraft and the actual aircraft will be scheduled to allow a rendezvous south of Florida.

From the rendezvous point the passenger-carrying aircraft will descend to minimum altitude and go directly into an auxiliary field at Elgin AFB where arrangements will have been made to evacuate the passengers and return the aircraft to its original status. The drone aircraft meanwhile will continue to fly the filed flight plan. When over Cuba the drone will be transmitting on the international distress frequency a "May Day" message stating he is under attack by Cuban MiG aircraft. The transmission will be interrupted by destruction of the aircraft, which will be triggered by radio signal. This will allow ICAO [international Civil Aviation Organization radio stations in the Western Hemisphere to tell the U.S. what has happened to the aircraft instead of the U.S. trying to "sell" the incident.[/color]

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know what you're saying Fidel and I don't think you're a nut. I'm sure government agencies have people working 24/7 to come up with all kinds of dirty tricks and scenarios.

Kennedy must have authorized plans for the Bay of Pigs invasion. The Gulf of Tonkin incident was no accident. I wouldn't be surprised to see some similar event as a prelude to bombing Iran. Yes I think some people knew 911 was coming.

But I still can't see Dubya agreeing to the 911 attack.

Whats clear is that some people won'nt face up to hard facts, Islam has been hijacked and is being taken back to its medieval worst. The war on terror is finally being rebadged the war on militant islam. Its easier to understand and supported by the mainstream.

Muslim groups fucked up again over reacting to a speech by the pope which 99.99% of them had'nt understood.The pathetic uneducated islamic masses are too easily manipulated by clinically insane mullahs.

JP

That's not even the point. And why don't you think he would have agreed to it? Too dumb? Too nice? We're talking about a guy who's authorising all kinds of illegal means against innocent people in Iraq. People being smeared in shit, made to eat shit, tortured, terrorised with dogs, raped and then burned, he's presiding over a campaign that uses white phosphorous as a weapon on civilians. He's responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands and knowingly lied about WMD.

He and Blair even discussed painting up spy planes in UN colours and flying them over Iraqi territory to provoke an attack as a pretext for invasion.

"Whats clear is that some people won'nt face up to hard facts, Islam has been hijacked and is being taken back to its medieval worst."

Is it any surprise? Iraq: Occupied, Afghanistan: Occupied, Saudi Arabia: As good as Occupied, Palestine: Occupied, Lebanon: Pounded into dust and sprinkled with 1.2 million US made cluster bombs.... I could go on.

What the fuck would you do if the UK was occupied, or France was occupied or God Forbid, the US was Occupied... and people were plundering your resources, raping your women and killing your children?

9/11 was NOTHING compared to what Muslims are going through at the hands of the West.

Why has Blair REFUSED TO HOLD A PUBLIC INQUIRY into the London bombings?

The call for a pulic enquiry is valid, the terms of the enquiry should be wide and including the role of religion, islamic teachers and the dominance of foreign imams.

Now I wonder which groups would want to avoid that.

JP

That's not even the point. And why don't you think he would have agreed to it? Too dumb? Too nice? We're talking about a guy who's authorising all kinds of illegal means against innocent people in Iraq. People being smeared in shit, made to eat shit, tortured, terrorised with dogs, raped and then burned, he's presiding over a campaign that uses white phosphorous as a weapon on civilians. He's responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands and knowingly lied about WMD.

He and Blair even discussed painting up spy planes in UN colours and flying them over Iraqi territory to provoke an attack as a pretext for invasion.

Oh Dubya has no trouble condoning torture and bombing 'ragheads'. Nor do millions of ordinary folks. They're scared of their own shadows. It's right in line with their idea of protecting America.

I just can't see Bush saying to Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz "OK if destroying the Twin Towers is what it takes to get this thing going...let's do it. But spare me the details."

So if it was a conspiracy he wasn't in the loop is all I'm saying.

Guest lazyphil

<<9/11 was NOTHING compared to what Muslims are going through at the hands of the West. >>

well what are arab muslims doing to christians in sudan, ok, admitadly we're not doing much to help them :( .....they seem to forget bosnia, didn't the west at least try and help muslims there?....how many millions were raised for muslim tsunami victims by the west?.....

You know what I think would be a very smart PR move for Bin Laden or muslim clerics right about now would be a message to ordinary Americans. Something like..."Look, we aren't coming to take away your baconburgers and make your daughters wear veils. Just get off our backs and we'll get off yours."

Archived