Fury as academics claim 9/11 was 'inside job'

soiarrai

The only people who tell Americans that the Bin Laden is "...coming to take away your baconburgers and make your daughters wear veils"'. Is the US/Western Media.

If people weren't so damn lazy and took the time to actually read/listen to Bin Laden's statements, his demands are very simple. US/Brits out of Muslim lands. That's it. That's what they want. He has even said that if the US/Brits pull in their horns they will make reciprocal moves.

The press never focuses on the substance of the taped releases and so on.. or on the websites that publish Al Quaeda stuff.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only people who tell Americans that the Bin Laden is "...coming to take away your baconburgers and make your daughters wear veils"'. Is the US/Western Media.

If people weren't so damn lazy and took the time to actually read/listen to Bin Laden's statements, his demands are very simple. US/Brits out of Muslim lands. That's it. That's what they want. He has even said that if the US/Brits pull in their horns they will make reciprocal moves.

The press never focuses on the substance of the taped releases and so on.. or on the websites that publish Al Quaeda stuff.

I know that. And Bin Laden has stated his demands quite clearly several times. But I keep hearing how the evil muslims want to cut all our heads off and put our kids in madrassas and make our women wear burkas. They should do something to calm the waters. A nice simple message for simple folks is needed. Not that anybody would ever trust a raghead anyway.

I know what you're saying Fidel and I don't think you're a nut. I'm sure government agencies have people working 24/7 to come up with all kinds of dirty tricks and scenarios.

Kennedy must have authorized plans for the Bay of Pigs invasion. The Gulf of Tonkin incident was no accident. I wouldn't be surprised to see some similar event as a prelude to bombing Iran. Yes I think some people knew 911 was coming.

But I still can't see Dubya agreeing to the 911 attack.

As I said before, he was not elected (either time) and He (Dubya) is NOT running the country. He is there to go along. He is part of that whole group that honestly thinks he/they are of a higher order that has nothing to fear, as they are guided by a higher power.

Reagan didn't run the country either, and what went on during his watch was amazing, an all alledgedly on his orders. Massacrews in El Salvador and Nicaragua, god only knows where else, that would make Mai Lai (covered up by Collin Powell)look like a god damned church picnic.

The U.S. Government, amnd maybe many/all governments have all sorts of plans sitting on shelves. Think they came up with the Patriot act and it's oppressive/invasive Bullshit right after 911? no, that was sitting around for years being modified, and waiting for the right time to put it in place.

There have also been schools run to teach members of government how to function under Martial law (it's comming) and what to say and do. All sorts of military invasion plans etc...all "just in case." Well, "just in case" is happening.

O.k. maybe I am a nut, and as one poster said, I should question the conspiracy theories as well (I did address that before) I'll say it again, the govemnment, or elements within it, may be behind some of the evidence released, as part of a bigger plan to generate all sorts of theories and speculation, and cloud the real issues.

Look back at history in many of our life times...Bay of pigs, Gulf of Tonkin, Before that WWII, all sorts of dirty shit went on, Central America, Iran etc...we know now that is/was for real, no theory about it.

Now take the mother of all conspiracy theories, the Kennedy assasination, the most photographed murder in history. Yet only 1 crap 8mm film shows the actual shots? BULLSHIT! How many eye witnesses were killed in "accidents" or in "robberies" etc? Think Johnson didn't know about any of it?

Someone did a study once, showed little difference in the psychological make up of a serial killer and a corporate CEO...wonder if any differences exist between a serial killer and a politician?

Putting aside all the historical questions for a minute, lets get back tio 9-11. Nineteen SUICIDE saudis hijacked 4 airplanes. Conspiracy guys want us to believe W was behind this and authorized these guys to not only hit the towers, but also to hit the pentagon and congress (or the whitehouse; its not clear where they were headed before they crashed.)

This theory raises a few questions:

1. Why would saudis ever agree to help W?

2. Why would saudis commit suicide to help W?

3. How did causing a worldwide recession help W and his "elites" that he works for?

4. Invading afghanistan was not a pre- 9-11 goal. What pre 9-11 goal was accomplished by invading afghanistan?

5. Why did they not use iraqis to commit some lesser but heinous act of terror in the US thereby providing the pretext W needed to invade iraq? (Invading iraq most definitely WAS a pre 9-11 goal).

6. Why did they not blow up a non-economic target such as an elementary school where the "elites" who are always behind these conspiracies would not have lost money?

If someone can answer these questions i will then be ready to listen to the conspiracy guys regarding 9-11. In the meantime my opinion is that W simply uses 9-11 for his own ends but didn't plan it. Saying he did is wild speculation and nothing more.

Interesting thing about W is that he lately is talking about all the evil plans of bin laden and concludes his speech with "we must not cede iraq to men such as bin laden."

Then at a different press conference when asked why bush is not actively pursuing bin laden, the response is "bin laden is not important to our war on terror." :grinyes:

I agree the US media is severely disfunctional.

However, I don't know why you guys talk about what bin laden says as if it matters. This is the same thing bush is doing in an attempt to justify our continued disaster in iraq.

WHO CARES WHAT BIN LADEN SAYS!!! I don't care if he is talking about peace terms as you guys point out, or about a caliphate as bush points out. Bin laden is a has been. A nobody. He means nothing. He is hiding in the mountains and is neutralized. Both sides are disingenious to mention BLs words as if they have any type of authority over anything. If the guy is caught he dies. That is all we need to know about the scumbag.

Putting aside all the historical questions for a minute, lets get back tio 9-11. Nineteen SUICIDE saudis hijacked 4 airplanes. Conspiracy guys want us to believe W was behind this and authorized these guys to not only hit the towers, but also to hit the pentagon and congress (or the whitehouse; its not clear where they were headed before they crashed.)

This theory raises a few questions:

1. Why would saudis ever agree to help W?

2. Why would saudis commit suicide to help W?

3. How did causing a worldwide recession help W and his "elites" that he works for?

4. Invading afghanistan was not a pre- 9-11 goal. What pre 9-11 goal was accomplished by invading afghanistan?

5. Why did they not use iraqis to commit some lesser but heinous act of terror in the US thereby providing the pretext W needed to invade iraq? (Invading iraq most definitely WAS a pre 9-11 goal).

6. Why did they not blow up a non-economic target such as an elementary school where the "elites" who are always behind these conspiracies would not have lost money?

If someone can answer these questions i will then be ready to listen to the conspiracy guys regarding 9-11. In the meantime my opinion is that W simply uses 9-11 for his own ends but didn't plan it. Saying he did is wild speculation and nothing more.

Invading Afganistan was most certainly on the drawing board before 911. As for why would GWB cause a world wide recession? simple, to gain power and control NOW, and thus in the longer run, more money. Keep in mind a lot of what drove this recession is/was high fuel prices...and that was while Oil companies were making record profits, so the powers that be may have lost nothing. And what about the record amount paid out to investment firms that bet the airline index would take a dive "...on or about 911...?" Some group(s) really made a killing (pun sickly intended) on that. Oddly we don't hear the names in the mainstream press, think Michael Moore (another nut) mention them in Farinheit 911.

I know it is hard to believe but evil people like this do exist. What makes you think GWB can't ba as evil or carzy (or worse) than a Hitler, or Hussain?

Let me clarify, it is possible GWB didn't "ask" them to do it. It is possible they learned of the plan, allowed it to happen, *maybe* prewiring the buildings with explosives, past precedents (which you cannot ignore) tell us certain elements are capable of doing it.

As for the highjackers...supposedly, some of those accused are indeed alive, the highjackers (if there were any) may have used fradulent documents. It is possible we don't know who they really were.

It is possible, the highjackers were not Arabs, possible they didn't know the planes were going to hit (droned etc) It has been said that the highjackers were not fully aware of the mission, only the pilots, so who knows...

You have to at least conceede, there are way to many coincidences in this mess, such as the FAA conducting a joint highjack drill with the Airforce and other government agencies on the same day, and no footage of the "plane" hitting the pentagon...and minimal fire damage at the pentagon, compared to the WTC...all rather odd...a theory without any proff is just that a theory. A theory with even a minimal amount of proof becomes a possibility...as long as that possibility exists, I will consider it, and question the "official story."

Keep in mind, 40+ years ago, everyone thought Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK...anyone saying other wise was labled a nut...we now know most likely Oswald didn't do it (even "experts" who were convinced he did it then, have turned, and changed their minds) So maybe in 40 years I won't sound so crazy...who knows...? :)

It is interesting that there are people who believe the whole 9/11 plot is a US conspiracy because i was working in Saudi at the time and guess what, many Saudis believed is was a Jewish conspiracy. I think there is enough independent evidence from a variety of sources to safely conclude that the story that we have now is probably very close to the truth.

What amazes me the most is the way the whole terror deal has been manipulated both in the US and other western countries to the point where we have sacrificed a whole lot of laws that seperate us from the more totalitarian regimes.Governments have gone terror made with the so called war on terror. How many people have actually been killed as a result of terror acts? Answer: not that many a few thousand. Yet we now have draconian legislation in most of the west where people can be incarcerated for long periods without being charged. People are tortured and sent to foreign lands to avoid scrutiny. This is what we are doing to protect Democracy. If the issue wasn't so serious you could almost laugh at the ridiculousness of the situation. Bin Laden in all his dreams could not have imagined the impact he has made on our societies. He has the western powers running scared. He has bogged the US down in a useless war in Iraq which is costing the US both financially and in terms of world credibility. THe US has also by going into Iraq helped to create even more terrorists and managed to alienate mainstream Muslims marginalising them so much that they are starting to drift towards the more radical Islamic ideologies.

Yes indeed I have to side with Fidels comments about how guy hiding out in a cave managed to mastermind an attack with a bunch of fanatics with box cutter knives to hijack planes and change the course of history.

It is really a sad and pathetic indictment against our own leaders.

Like I said, all the draconian laws/plans have been sitting around, waiting to be put into place, long before 911, all they needed was "...another Pearl Harbor..." So, say the planes were highjacked but nut job terrorists, financed by Bin Ladden...o.k. fine, but all indications are the government could have stopped this, but had their hands tied. The FBI terrorism unit wanted to watch/trail foreign flight students, as they had intelligence reports indicating this could happen...told to stand down, and funding cut.

To me, what ever happened happend, but doing nothing to prevent it, is the same as conspiring to do it. As I said, in 40 years, maybe I won't sound so crazy... I most likely will, but maybe for different reasons :)

Let's add the Katrina disaster in New Orleans to the list also. The Bush / Cheney hate for Blacks and combimed with the re-building profits , get's them even more $$$ than they could ever think of from 911. Just where was JWB during those moments after 911 , flying to safety or seeding hurricane clouds for future use ?

Bada :smirk: :smirk: Bing

Archived