In Love....

buddha

I'm not going to get in on the dabate here about what is and what isn't.....it would be....er......foolish seems like a good word....

The coincedince is amazing. I haven't shared the details because it is a personal issue for both her and me.

I was only kidding about the spying stuff....

I know her enough to love her, I love her enough to trust her, I trust her enough to make sure she is by my side from this point forward.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting her out of the bar was a good move. Now you will see if she keeps a clean house or is a slob. You will see if she likes to stay home or go out with her friends without you; Keeps her customers lined up or forgets them; Wants to watch TV all day or find a new path.

So what will happen when she gets a customer calling her etc etc...? There are alot of questions unanswered because you did this on short notice.

Anyway, short notice is a good way to do it IMO. Fuck planning take everything as it comes. Plan later.

You gonna post a pic???? Better not. A PM pic would be good.

CT: To be fair I have known her 10 days. The first 8 days were spent as casual aquaintences....near the end of Day 8 there was an amazing coincedence, that would change both are lives.

SInce the coincedence we haven't been apart. Tonight she is getting her stuff together, quitting her job and moving in.

Totally sounds allright to me!

10 days is more than the most blokes give a relationship to grow!

What you cannot discuss in 10 days you can never discuss! 10 days is time enough to make her quit her job, which she will honestly do since she is different! Life is too short and since a coicidence has changed your both lifes you will never regret it! As beeing Buddha you know that there are no coincidences and that everything happens for a reasons! "What comes around goes around, you got me at hello [Jerry Maguire], I am just a girl who asks a boy to love her [Notting Hill], because of you I wanna be a better man! [As Good As It Gets]" Sorry I got carried away by your emotions, they really understand how to transport this feeling to us! Give me you adress, tonight I will play a selection of my favourite love songs for you two by standing in front of your window holding a ghetto blaster above my head!

I am so fucking jealous, i can't even descrive it in words (Love can do what words can't say [bon Jovi])

If you think that I am joking then you are wrong, I just called my ex girlfriend and asked her to stop working in a short time hotel in Bahrain to come back to me! I will pay her twice as much as she is doing right now!

Thanx for opening my heart!

I'm not going to get in on the dabate here about what is and what isn't.....it would be....er......foolish seems like a good word....

The coincedince is amazing. I haven't shared the details because it is a personal issue for both her and me.

I was only kidding about the spying stuff....

I know her enough to love her, I love her enough to trust her, I trust her enough to make sure she is by my side from this point forward.

Sorry man, but you are wrong, such statements are impossible to make....i don't doubt that your heart sings and all feels wonderful, but if you are able to retain a sense of reality/perspective at all at this time you will listen to what is being said....i'm not trying to rain on your parade, but really...think man, dammit!

If you don't get more real with yourself soon, you are going to be in trouble...really....she's a pong girl, i probably know her, therefore i will know what she's all about....if she's from camelot then 100% sure i know her....

I know you don't want to believe it, but you have so far suggested nothing to me that says your lady loves you or is any different from many BGs i have spent time with. To me you are being played....even the speaking/screaming during sex thing is a classic...works everytime, very flattering to the male ego...

If she's the one then you will know in about 3 months to 6 months...and you do not need to have her by your side to find that out...quite the opposite, if you love someone you don't keep them where you can see them....you give them freedom and see if they are responsible, otherwise your relationship is built on very weak trust and will 100% sure go wrong.

Really, please think...how much do you know this girl? How many children does she have? Why does she work in a gogo? How long has she worked there? How many customers? How many phone numbers does she have of men? How many times has she pulled the same stunt before? Where's the Thai ex husband/boyfriend? What's her families involvement? How many regulars does she have? Or sponsors? Can you answer any of this??

Sorry man, but you are wrong

No!

he is in love with a BG, just like Drogon and we all told him not to go for it and now he is already happier than ever for more than 2 months!

i'm not trying to rain on your parade, but really...think man, dammit!

You are not raining, you are pissing on his parade

He was thinking for 10 entire days! How much more he needs to know? Damnit!!!

i probably know her, therefore i will know what she's all about....if she's from camelot then 100% sure i know her....

We probably all know and fucked her, who cares?

One who loves a BG doesn't care that she swallowed more than 600 billions gems from dirty sex tourists! Now she is with Buddha and now she is different!

I know you don't want to believe it, but you have so far suggested nothing to me that says your lady loves you or is any different from many BGs i have spent time with. To me you are being played....even the speaking/screaming during sex thing is a classic...works everytime, very flattering to the male ego...

No the screaming is real because it takes two to have great sex! SHE LOVES HIM FOR SURE!!! SHE FLUSHED THE TOILET WIHTOUT MOANING.

If she's the one then you will know in about 3 months to 6 months

10 days is all he needs! Don't you get it?

They have a common coicidence, why you need more proof to know that it is Destiny! Destiny doesn't have to be proven, it is just there and everything around them is sparkling and glowing! BTW, 3 months would make the longest relationship I have ever had and I know people that met, engaged, married, divorced and got engaged with a new BG within 3 months! (true)

How many phone numbers does she have of men? How many times has she pulled the same stunt before? Where's the Thai ex husband/boyfriend? What's her families involvement? How many regulars does she have? Or sponsors? Can you answer any of this??

You are living too much in the past, it doesn't matter how many phone numbers she has, fact is that she sucked every cock that belongs to the number, no matter if she only has 5 or 6000 numbers! She is not doing this job for fun, she is doing it to provide her family with food and health care because the most family members are very sick and need medical treatments now! Buddha is going to provide her with everything, he waited 10 entire days to make sure! Life is now not yesterday, maybe she did some bad things in the past, but who really cares, she is different, she flushed the toilet for him and now she wants to be a good girl, she even quits her job! It worked for Drogon, it will work for Buddha!

Thanks CT....now everything is clear and i understand....i was wrong to doubt and fear....and i need to be purged of my 'bad' thoughts...in future if a BG says she loves me and wants to stop work i will believe her and give her my atm card and number, keys to my condo and buy her and her family a house, only take her to expensive restaurants, pay for everything for her and her friends and her friends friends, in fact, i will disconnect my brain and reside in a dream like fantasy of my own making.....

I look forward to that happy day....

Thanks CT....now everything is clear and i understand....i was wrong to doubt and fear....and i need to be purged of my 'bad' thoughts...in future if a BG says she loves me and wants to stop work i will believe her and give her my atm card and number, keys to my condo and buy her and her family a house, only take her to expensive restaurants, pay for everything for her and her friends and her friends friends, in fact, i will disconnect my brain and reside in a dream like fantasy of my own making.....

I look forward to that happy day....

Exactly! I am gald i was able to help!

My Ex said to me, "you sure you wanna pay me double what i make from boom boom in Bahrain?" I said " yes my telak jaa, for you I do everything, because we have perfect sex and you deep throat me"

Well i was a little shocked when i heard she is making 450k a month but what the hell is a million baht per month when i can have a girl that slept with aprox 3500 men and is only 21yo! Her experience is nothing but good for me!

CT: To be fair I have known her 10 days. The first 8 days were spent as casual aquaintences....near the end of Day 8 there was an amazing coincedence, that would change both are lives.

Scincince the coincedence we haven't been apart. Tonight she is getting her stuff together, quitting her job and moving in. I hope I never have to spend another moment without her nearby.

Gummi: Isn't she suppossed to be taking care of me?

The move in wasn't really discussed, until about a half hour ago, something happened, I'm sure it wasn't big or anything, but she's moving in and quitting the gogo bar immediately.

I'll keep everyone posted.

For Christ sake, are you serious???

Just this morning I left home on my bycicle at 6.42 for a ride. I usually hit home back within 45 minutes, but I was carried away on a nice empty road and was wondering how I would ever reach home again. I considered renting a samlor to bring me home before I would collapse from exhaustion, but then I found a small soi heading south, must be the right direction I thought. I finally hit the main road 3km from my home when my mobile rang.

A scared voice asked me "where are you, where are you, I sooo worried you no come back, I tried to call you before but no signal" (you hear "kanat nee" for those who know)

Yep, that's life when I get away for more than one hour and it's 5 years now we stick together.

Unbelievable the commitment of an ex-BG...

Image I can't even wank off alone any more...(not that my dick would need that, he's all worn out from the treatement he gets. As CT states it so well, nothing is more important for a man than the quality of sex, and who is better than an ex-BG? :shakehead

Best luck to ya.

Archived