In Love....

buddha

Okay so I'm off to Ayuttayha for two reasons.

1.] To reunite future wifey with family

2.] To share engagement plans and have party with wifey's family

Needless to say that I am really excited about this. So far things have been great with the move in and living together. The apartment is a bit small but being on top of each other is not an issue yet. She has managed to keep busy so far looking for a new place for us and looking into a possible return to school.

We have had several serious talks about what the future may mean for each of us. Niether one of us has a perfect past, I'm not the only one in this relationship who has cause to overlook something that another might judge reprehensible.

Hopefully things will go well with the family, it will be a pretty big get together - over 100 people. There is a chance one of the grannies could turn her back on my beloved, I hope not....in any regard I will post back when I return.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hopefully things will go well with the family, it will be a pretty big get together - over 100 people. There is a chance one of the grannies could turn her back on my beloved, I hope not....in any regard I will post back when I return.

If you have success with 99 out of 100, that will be a huge win!

Ayuttaya is a nice place! Take the river/tour boat back to BKK, as it is a nice ride with an OK buffet, about four hours for the ride back.

Archived