In Love....

buddha

You are correct, but some still call it a 'retirement barfine' or 'lifetime barfine' as some call it, when actually what it is is a lot of the dancers owe money to the mamasan or bar from loans they can get (lots of mamasans act as loan sharks I have been told). I have heard that a lot of the dancers take loans (from the bar) and pay them back monthly from their pay and/or earnings. I imagine the 'vig' can be a bit steep. Some of the newbie girls from upcountry take loans when they first start for clothing and make-up, to send home to mama and papa, etc. that they never seem to catch up on and pay off. The newer they are the more they will likely still owe on their 'loans'. At least that is what I heard some years ago about this stuff. A friend of mine was proposed this 'payment' and I asked around with some girls to see what this was. I was told that the girls cannot leave/quit the bar while still owing the money they had borrowed. And, some girls jack that amount up for a little 'bonus' for themselves when leaving the bar to 'stop' working. Whatever they think their new lover will bear the brunt of in his new love/lust. Why not? They are leaving what may be a lucrative job for the unknown of the 'punter-in-love'. I've heard that for the soapy massage girls this is even more prevelent, many of them signing on to work for a certain amount of time at a parlor for an up-front 'loan' they give to their family, and then work off/pay off the loan during their 'contracted' amount of time.

At least this is what I was told by quite a few ladies I got to know over the years. Friends, not lovers/regulars mostly.

So it isn't a 'retirement barfine' really, but money to pay off loans they have taken out, and money to get back gold they have put into hock over time from 'presents' punters have given in gold that they may still have in hock.

Cent

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Cent is right on target here!

Anyways if you are known in the bar and you want your honey to stop working there this money will be asked from you in 8 out of 10 cases and it doesn't matter if the girl owes the bar money or not! How could you know about loans anyways? Since the punter is wearing the pink glasses he will pay it because he dont want to be the cheap charlie right in the beginning of the relationship and that is exactly what these people count on!

A Lawyer by trade, but he represents family interests. They do not have mnay falang callers. Good thing I wore my sunday best.

Absolutely fabulous!

You are doing the right thing at the right time! I wouldn't have waited any longer as well! I think now you know her for 12 days, and it is about time to get the papers signed to deliver some security to her family! She must be very close to them when she didn't see them for a year, I know girls that havent seen their family in many years!

Man, that is another awesome success story, first Drogon and now Buddha! All lights are on green now, you are living a love life on the fast track (even when i think you waited 2 days too long)

My prayers are with you and your fionce!

A.) I don't wear glasses, pink or otherwise....

B.) My honey straightup quit. This is because of a couple of reasons: the unexplained coincedence, I'm a terrific lover, and she has better options.

The 'unexplained coincedence' is what enables her to move towards these 'better options'.

Anyway last night was the best night of my life. Making love to my Finacee [sounds so strange to me] looking her right in the eye and proclaiming 'I Love You' just before climaxing. It seems we did it all night long, i lost count. We woke up tangled together and I listened to her breathing for a while.

I got ready for work while she playfully pouted about my having to go. Is there any doubt whatsoever that if 'Pouting' were an olympic sport thai females would have every medal ever awarded?

I asked her if she was okay with money, I mean she just quit her job, did she need anything, and she not only refused she explained how happy she was to not be recieving money for the wonderful sex we had the night before. I gave a big smooch and left......I shouldn't have gone to work because all I could do was think about her.

I can't beleieve this is happening, but truth be told I haven't even paused to consider the ramifications, possibilities, problems, etc. I'd rather just daydream about how perfect everything is. I would even give her a kid if she wanted it.

but truth be told I haven't even paused to consider the ramifications, possibilities, problems, etc.

if you think about what bad things could happen how can you enjoy the good things wholeheartedly?

If you think about the bad things to happen it is more like waiting for them to happen and if there is only the slightes sign you will make a problem!

Daydreaming is great and when you come home you can live your dream!

a classic post from cent.....well written, thorough, and makes good sense as always.....at any rate I didn't pay it and was not asked to.

MaiLuk I really need you to maintain a positive attitude throughout this 'experiment'......

Buddha: I consider myself to have one of the more positive attitudes here when it comes to BG/punter relationships. So far i think everything is fine for you. You got hit with a sledgehammer and instead of being cautious and anal and paranoid, you did exactly what your heart told you to do. It would have been stupid to leave her in the bar under the circumstances.

So far so good. My only bad feeling comes when i hear you talk about sinsot and her lawyer brother. Why not just enjoy the moment and leave financial stuff out of it? Just be together and don't sweat over her financial obligations. And don't create any new ones for yourself.

Archived