In Love....

buddha

Hi....

Okay....I have no illusions about this girls past......she is not the usual bargirl however......while no longer a classic GTG she hails from a HISO family....

How could this be, sayeth the peanut gallery? [CT excluded]

Pray tell Buddha......tell us more about this girl?

NO. I cannot share the details of my future betrothed. Nor will I share the major crossing of stars we share, or other juicy details: Where she works, worked, what hiso family name does she have, what circumstance drove her to the bar, blah, blah, blah, blah....

She moves in at about 9:30 tonight......she says it's a small load....one tuk tuk, no more.......

the adventure continues......happy happy happy

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deluded deluded delusional...

Please stop at the nearest pharmacy and pick up a small load, one tuk tuk, no more, of anti-psychotics....

Or inquire about having your name changed to crazy buddha, Drogan, whatever seems best... :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Okay....I have no illusions about this girls past......she is not the usual bargirl however......while no longer a classic GTG she hails from a HISO family....

How could this be, sayeth the peanut gallery? [CT excluded]

Pray tell Buddha......tell us more about this girl?

NO. I cannot share the details of my future betrothed. Nor will I share the major crossing of stars we share, or other juicy details: Where she works, worked, what hiso family name does she have, what circumstance drove her to the bar, blah, blah, blah, blah....

She moves in at about 9:30 tonight......she says it's a small load....one tuk tuk, no more.......

Reminds me of the time a particular gal met in Nana Disco tried to tell me that her father was a military general. And, of course, she was only in Nana because she went there with a friend. And she stayed out beyond her curfew. And she lost her wallet so doesn't have any cash for a hotel room. Oh what to do, what to do....

I didn't know Mercedes made tuktuks? Wokka wokka!

She just got here.....

....The apartment manager isn't too happy, I forgot to say anything, and well there is a lot more stuff than I had considered possible.

I am putting out the fire with the management and she tells me she has got to go to bar....she leaves looking like a million bucks.

hmmmmmm.....WTF? I know what you are thinking....

I am somwhow able to rationalize this and am still upbeat. At least I have three Pleather sofas....

I am thinking she just want to say good bye to her friends and to mamasan! She is happy and she wants to tell it to her friends. The look in her eyes was supposed to mean " hey you know you gotta pay the retirement barfine, dont you? don't you? hey Buddha'Jaa, don't you know it?"

She is not going to work and if she do then because as one of her last favorS to her boss! She might dance a little and might get some drinks from drooling farangs but she would never go with them because she is different and she loves you more than anything! Don't start to doubt her, think about the coincidences and the at least 2 serious days you had!

For me it is a good sign, she went to her bar before and fell in love with you so you have nothing to fear, BGs are very used to their routines, you canot expect to break all her routines at once! Don't forget that she is jobless right now and that she might feel a little uncomfortable with getting money from you. She is an ExBG and not a BG anymore, I am sure it makes her feel bad to take money from the man she loves!

No red flags for me though! She might just pay the retirement barfine and comes back to you!

Thank you CT....

The Peanut Gallery: The peanut gallery was the topmost tier of seats, the cheapest in the house, a long way from the stage.

No retirement barfine. She is back at home cuddling up with super-buddha in bed, watching a movie while i am surfing wirelessly....

This weekend we meet the parents. They have not seen there daughter for several years. No one in the family has. I spoke to her brother at his job today. He was confused at my demand for a meeting but agreed to see me alone. A Lawyer by trade, but he represents family interests. They do not have mnay falang callers. Good thing I wore my sunday best.

He was excited his twin is ok.He spoke with her via the phone during the meeting to confirm her identity. She has had a rough couple of years. She spoke with her mother on the phone just an hour ago and they both sobbed in Thai for a while.

The retirement barfine was not paid.....I did buy five bottles of bubbly for the dancers.

Archived