In Love....

buddha

No, the medication kicked in and he's realised how bad things were, he's kicked her out, had 3 somes everynight and has contracted a strange rare tropical disease.

Or...

He's undergone neurosurgery and his brain has been exchanged with Drogons, however no change was observed in behaviour of both parties....doctors are going to publish the results of this groundbreaking research, as it appears certain types of individuals are prone to making a total ass of themselves, a genetic component must be present. It's apparently BIG news...altho' not to some...

On the other hand....i fear a ring maybe involved....and not the type you stick a dick in...

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I let you guys in some Female Secrets? A lot of you guys had bad RTs experiences with females who are Farang, Thai or from other countries and are or have been in the sex industry. So far so good, Buddha you get shit from males so it keeps you on your Edge and are not floating around. But if a woman/girl gets fucked really good this can mean she falls in love with you. This kind of sex involves staying power but also the ability of a man to 'take' a woman and really claim her as his in the sex and in general life. When a woman cries in sex it is because you have touched her deeply. Hookers of course know how to play the game of theater towards their clients and hookers can not always get to this feeling of a great fuck since she has so many dicks she doesnt like. And fucking a dick you dont like is VERY painful for a woman so she might totally close her hearts Energy. It takes a good man to break thru this BS but it IS possible.

Enjoy Buddha!!!!!!!!!

Yes....I am in complete agreement here....clearly there are two very salient points Topcatta makes here:

1.] I am GREAT in bed!!!!!!

2.] She Lub meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

One Love, One Heart, Let's gets together and feel alright....

Hear the children cryin', Hear the children cryin'......

Topcatta, thanx for sharing the secret, what you have said about falling in love goes vice versa, a woman that gives a man really awesome sex, above the top, perfect sex, a man won't let go so easy! Beent there, done that and I have the T-Shirt!

Buddha

2] She doesn't lub you, according to Toppies secret she is just falling in lub with you but on the other hand, I told you before, yours is different!

Hmmm, so sex is love and love is sex....damn! It's all so easy then?? That also means many ex's of mine loved me....cos they were moved to tears, after several hours of orgasms...makes me wonder why they are all ex's of mine then....oh yeah, cos i got bored....damn....maybe it's a bit more complicated than that TC?? :dunno:

Archived