In Love....

buddha

In addition I brought her to the home court where commenced a legendary [color:brown]JJSUSHI-esque[/color] pounding that brought down the house, or at least woke everyone up in the building. Ya gotta love the 'screamer'. I got a standing ovation from the drunkards outside who play the tamborine and drink shit thai liquor all weekend long. Even the frogs in the shit ass bog across the street shut the fuck up for a second.

ahhhhhh, Loooooovvvvvveeeeeeeeee.......

Nice to know that I have achievd the trifecta! The JJsushi name has been used as a noun, verb and adjective!

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A.) I don't wear glasses, pink or otherwise....

B.) My honey straightup quit. This is because of a couple of reasons: the unexplained coincedence, I'm a terrific lover, and she has better options.

The 'unexplained coincedence' is what enables her to move towards these 'better options'.

Anyway last night was the best night of my life. Making love to my Finacee [sounds so strange to me] looking her right in the eye and proclaiming 'I Love You' just before climaxing. It seems we did it all night long, i lost count. We woke up tangled together and I listened to her breathing for a while.

I got ready for work while she playfully pouted about my having to go. Is there any doubt whatsoever that if 'Pouting' were an olympic sport thai females would have every medal ever awarded?

I asked her if she was okay with money, I mean she just quit her job, did she need anything, and she not only refused she explained how happy she was to not be recieving money for the wonderful sex we had the night before. I gave a big smooch and left......I shouldn't have gone to work because all I could do was think about her.

I can't beleieve this is happening, but truth be told I haven't even paused to consider the ramifications, possibilities, problems, etc. I'd rather just daydream about how perfect everything is. I would even give her a kid if she wanted it.

Mr B, i'll be around with the straight jacket soon ok? In the meantime, try to stay calm, avoid sharp objects and any stressful situations (such as thinking, by the looks of it). Once i've administered the medication, all will be ok once more. The temporary psychosis you are experiencing will soon be a distant memory and normal mongering will resume.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes (sic)"

Things are still going great. I need to buy an engagement ring but have been getting little help in the thread I started in 'expat life'.

I meet the whole family saturday and sunday in Ayuttayha [sp]. Had to book two rooms to keep appearances in front of the grandmother. I need the ring because I believe this to be an engagement party wherewe actually make the coomittment of marriage.

This is some high pressure stuff for me, I hate big gatherings, meeting girlfriends families, and holidays.....add in the fact that have only a slight grip on culture and language and you have one nervous buddha.

With any luck I'll be ok.......otherwise things are great.....

Archived