I'm Pregnant Baby...............NOT

bust

Had something similar come up last night along the lines of what OH posted about recently. Farmer's Daughter calls me last night. She'd had a few drinks and was all chatty because her cousin was back home. Cousin, who I have met is a prime example of why in 12 years of travel to LOS I have only ever spent about 2 hours in Pattaya. Not sure how many boyfriends/sponsors she has but I know there's a few. Anyway she get's on the phone, we exchange pleasentries and then she want's me to say hello to boyfriend #?. English guy mid 30's. First trip to the village. I went on to tell him how his evening was going to unfold eg. aunties restaurant, all the cousins will drop in to say hello and join them for dinner so expect to feed and anebriate a dozen or so. Anyway he seemed pleasent enough then the cousin gets back on the phone to say she had some exciting news........I'm pregnant. I do the normal thing congrats etc and ask if the b/f is going to stick around and help out. At this point and still not sure, if he lives in pattaya or is just holidaying. Farmer's Daughter tells me later on in the evening when I call her cousin is not pregnant at all. So I am left with a few options here. Say nothing as it's really none of my business. Try and get him on the phone again and tip him off or convince Farmer's Daughter to tell cousin to come clean. Whichever way it goes someone is going to lose out.....Any takers?

Firstly I think she has known him for a while or at least they have been together before. Secondly Farmer's Daughter to her credit has a certain level of morals. If I do I will have to think very carefully on how to do it. But your right...tough one.

Stay out of it. If she is not pregnant, she will have an excuse for "losing the baby" or whatever, and you will be the bad guy. I made the mistake of tipping a guy off once...all hell broke lose, and in the end, they still ended up married...and I am/was the bad guy.

As for my situation with Mrs. Hippie in UK, I ignored the guy, and he eventually stopped trying to contact me. I did talk to Mrs. Hippie when I was in BKK 2 weeks ago (friend called her in UK) she is still having mixed feelings...either way in your case, stay out of it.

Archived