Australian man flees coup first

soiarrai

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi bust,

Not this little black duck!!!

I arrived in from China yesterday afternoon and I'm staying....

Can't think of anywhere I'd rather be than right here...

Cheers DS

I expect nothing less than a happy snap in front of a tank from you with a lady of your choice in either arm. :up:

It's interesting how Bush, Blair and Howard all see fit to pontificate on something they know fuck-all about. China says nothing. :)

I'm getting just a little bit annoyed with you guys lumping w in with blair and howard. When it comes to being an irritating adolescent, our boy w leaves your boys far behind.

w visited my hometown today and i went and had a look. He is in a very good mood so maybe no military tantrums will occur in iran anytime soon. Saw airforce 1 land. That is one huge aircraft. Looked like a 777. Rove came with him, i'm sure they are strategising on their current attempt to have congress redefine the geneva convention as it pertains to the definition of torture.

I have little doubt that the brain-dead sheeple amongst the US voters will prevail and keep the GOP in power. As sad as that makes me, the Dems just are once again being lead to the slaughter (most recent is the "compromise" on torture), with no plan of action. The Dem leadership is too afraid to take a stand, afraid of scaring away voters. What they fail to realize is that without a radical plan, folks will just stay home in frustration. We need more guys with a backbone like Ned Lamont, John Conyers and Russ Feingold to get shit right again. But that ain't gonna happen cuz they keep listening to the same idiot consultants who have lead them to loss after loss. Find another Carville (preferably before he got married -- he lost his edge after that).

Regards,

SD

Archived