Clinton defends himself in Fox interview

cavanami

Clinton was an outright liar and I'll always hate him for it. He never inhaled either, who believes that? If he had the balls to tell people to f off if they didn't like his behavior or just didn't comment on his personal life, then fine but he didn't. He always told those stupid lies.

Bush is what I call a cherry picker. He accepts bits of intel he likes and ignores the parts he doesn't like in order to deceive us and support his witch hunts, even if they are part of the very same report. These two presidents are among my worst ever.

I don't think Clinton owes any apologies over bin laden and shouldn't have to defend anything. Intelligence and information is not nearly as good as hindsight. When you have 10,000 other bits of intelligence about other terrorists and problems all the while juggling the other domestic and international issues you can't be expected to get it all perfect. After all, there was a point in time the US was an ally of Saddam Hussein, helping him with military and chemical weapons. I think Clinton shouldn't take these allegations so seriously.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a point in time that the US supplied weapons to the Afgans, during the cold war...look what happened to them..the Taliban were the bastard offspring of that period...

American foreign policy has been shot to hell since after WW2, disaster after disaster...whether it's the war on communism, or the war on terror, it failure on all counts...isn't it time someone with an ounce of commonsense got elected...if any country needs a coup it's the US...but whilst it's all about money (power and control) and special interests, there wont be any change. The American govt. is rotten to the core, has been for decades...

Power corrupts...

Cant wait for the wondrous choice of candidates for 2009....crap and crapper...

IMHO Bush is the worst president in US history, but other powerful figures from the past such as Hoover and McCarthy are up there with him...future generations are going to be bewildered by this time, they are going to ask, what were his accomplishments?? Bush relies on creating questions and anxities in peoples heads, such as his recent speech about how he will be vindicated in future, but that's a lie, as extremism only persists due to inequality, but no American president has an interest in addressing this, as by such an act, the US would ultimately lose it's position of power.

Bill Clinton is a FUCKING DISCRASE!!!!! I was ashamed to be an American when that piece of shit was in office.

If you want to talk about the WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY another dumb-ass Democrat Lynden B. Johnson

Clinton certainly made me think about a few things...

Clinton boasted that he was a "Rhodes Scholar". I did a google to see what exactly this was...it was an eye-openner!

A "Rhodes Scholar" is someone that is "keenly interested" in sports...WTF!!!

There are several things that you must fulfill to get the scholarship...like get a letter to recommend you from one of your teachers...blah-blah-blah.

What a snow job!!!!

Rhodes Scholar Info

Mr. Rhodesâ?? Will contains four criteria by which prospective Rhodes Scholars are to be selected:

1. literary and scholastic attainments;

2. energy to use oneâ??s talents to the full, [color:red]as exemplified by fondness for and success in sports[/color];

3. truth, courage, devotion to duty, sympathy for and protection of the weak, kindliness, unselfishness and fellowship;

4. moral force of character and instincts to lead, and to take an interest in oneâ??s fellow beings.

Bill Clinton is a FUCKING DISCRASE!!!!! I was ashamed to be an American when that piece of shit was in office.

If you want to talk about the WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY another dumb-ass Democrat Lynden B. Johnson

What I would expect from someone who is ignorant.

Course you'd rather have a liar in office who sends American's (most likely poor) to die in a far off land for the benefit of business. You can be proud of that. Yeesh.

If the American government was truly serious about getting Iraq on its own 2-feet, it could keep the damn electricity on in the capital. What a disgrace that they had a better quality of life regarding plain utilities under Saddam than after.

If you want to attack Clinton, that's fine, but say something substantive.

<>

Meanwhile ...

http://tinyurl.com/oa98s

Louisville Paper Gets Disc With 232 Photos of Nude National Guard Women

Associated Press

28 September 2006

LOUISVILLE, KY. -- U.S. Army officials are taking a close look at whether women in a Kentucky National Guard unit posed nude for pictures with their M-16s and other military equipment, authorities said.

A local newspaper reported that it had a disc containing 232 of the photos, which they did not publish, and do not plan to publish, E&P has learned.

Andrew Wolfson, who disclosed the existence of the disc in the Louisville Courier-Journal today, told E&P it came from an "anonymous" source.

"This is not the kind of activity condoned by the command leadership of the Kentucky National Guard," Lt. Col. Phil Miller, a spokesman for the Kentucky Guard, told the newspaper. The allegations were reported to the commander of the 410th Quartermaster unit a week or so before the company shipped out for Iraq on Aug. 26 from Camp Shelby, Miss.

The newspaper reported a compact disc contained 232 photographs of at least a half-dozen nude and seminude women in various poses with military rifles and covering their breasts with American flag decals. An e-mail said the women photographed were from the Kentucky Guard.

Miller said 11 of the 107 soldiers who deployed with the Danville-based unit are women.

"The CD containing the photos was sent to the paper via mail from an anonymous source. After doing background checks and some investigating, the source was deemed credible," Wolfson told E & P.

When questioned about the photos, he added, military officials did not ask to see them or get the paper's copy. He assumes, therefore, that the military has its own copy.

Several television outlets have asked the paper to release the photos, but Wolfson says: "We've been asked for it by several TV outlets, but obviously haven't given it."

It is unclear where the photographs were taken, but some of the women are shown wearing dog tags. And in many photographs, recent inoculations, like those given in preparation for service abroad, are visible.

One woman was photographed partially clad in a military uniform, and a last name is visible on the blouse. Seitz said the Kentucky Guard wouldn't confirm whether a woman with that name works in the unit.

Lt. Col. Rich Steele, a spokesman for the First Army at Fort Gillem, Ga., said that if the allegations are proved, punishment could range from informal reprimands to courts-martial. He said the investigation is being conducted in Iraq.

Maj. Dylan Seitz, a staff lawyer for the Kentucky Guard in Frankfort, said commanders there don't know how many soldiers allegedly were involved, who took the pictures, or how they were distributed.

"We don't know what happened, other than there are some photos out there," he said.

Marsha Weinstein, former executive director of the Kentucky Commission on Women, said that it would be hypocritical to punish women involved when there is a "long history of male soldiers posting pin-ups in their lockers" and of the U.S. military flying in female sex symbols to entertain mostly male troops. "I don't think these women should be court-martialed," she told the Courier-Journal.

Quartermaster units provide logistics and supply support for other troops.

What I would expect from someone who is ignorant.

Course you'd rather have a liar in office who sends American's (most likely poor) to die in a far off land for the benefit of business. You can be proud of that. Yeesh.

If the American government was truly serious about getting Iraq on its own 2-feet' date=' it could keep the damn electricity on in the capital. What a disgrace that they had a better quality of life regarding plain utilities under Saddam than after.

If you want to attack Clinton, that's fine, but say something substantive.

<>[/quote']

Dear gummigut / CLUELESS

1. I was under the impression that you could express your opinion without being flamed on.

2. Have YOU ever been to Iraq and saw what a living hell it is? No I didnâ??t so. I have so piss off.

3. Voice your opinion and keep your fucking personal insults to other board members to yourself.

S1

Archived