Illegal Immigrants Sue Wendy's

cavanami

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pay them back the 25 bucks a week that was deducted, and send them back home. One guy has been there 14 years as an illegal. 14 years. I wonder what would happen to me if I stayed in Thailand 14 years as an illegal and got caught? Or say, if I am caught in Mexico being there illegally, and working illegally for 14 years? I guess the Thais and Mexicans will just so, "Okay sir, sorry. We'll just have to give you legal status now and let you stay, since you managed to be so adept at staying here with out us catching you for so long."

I feel sorry for these people that their own governments/country cannot supply them with decent jobs and standard of living. You can't blame them for trying to better their lives and the lives of their loved ones.

I suppose they've hit the lottery now, though. I imagine the ex-Wendy's law firm that screwed the pooch by not filing on time will be paying big time. It's the American way.

Cent

Can't see any problem sending them back as authorities not did anything wrong, as there're material evidence of the guilt of the employer they don't need any witnesses. Probably will be settled outside courts anyhow.

So did the company hire them illegally, did they make them pay tax? Surely a large company like that would have to have them covered with insurance, pension fund etc. Or is it a group of franchises like Maccas with individual owners slinging illegals a few cash dollars to do the dishes, clean the dunnies and everything else real Americans don't want to do. $313.20 sounds suspiciously like an award rate to me. If they were legally employed and the company fucked them over their immigration status should be irrelevant. If the ex-staff and the government stick it to the company it sends a very real message, don't employ illegals, pay Americans a decent wage to do the shit work.

Send them to prision for entering the country illeagally, or send them back to Mexicao with nothing. They commited a crime, hence, anything they gained is an illgotton gain, and shoukld be forfitted.

I used be be soft and sensitive to these guys, but no more, I've seen what they have done, and they should not get anything at all. Wendy's should be nailed as well for their part in this.

Everytime we give these assholes something, more come looking for the same or more, time to stop it!

yes, exactly, they broke the law in comming here, and so they technically have no leagal rights. If a guy rovbs a bank, and getys shot in the oprocess, he has no right to sue, as he is committing a crime, so wghere do these guys get off thinking they can break the law and then sue? fuck them, send them back with nothing but the clothes on their backs, they deserve nothing!

Archived