Illegal Immigrants Sue Wendy's

cavanami

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the port people don't care. Not their problem. Just have Id and pickup info. the chp well they say they are understaffed.. There are ways to dodge the scales in the L.A. area.. Trust me I know. If they setup spot insp. one place they go another route or just hang on port property.. Safe zone..As for having legal status I was told by the port people that is a problem for I.N.S. to deal with,not us.. Not our job..

Big cop out of the part of the Port Authority!

They are responsible for security and have the duty and right to check all that access the port.

I guess we wait until there is an incident in a US port and then we will get the knee jerk reaction from the authorities!

You guys will really love this part. :rotfl:

I pickup at most of the major U.S. ports from time to time. Well each port has a deal they call port pass you can get. Well I don't get one due to the cost. When in Miami you check in and then walk over to a patrol call and they call in your license to see if you're wanted or not.Ok. big pain as you have 3 different places to go to get all checked in. Not even close to each other. :cussing: The other ports you just show an I.D. no checking

Now the major trucking compaines have asked about one port card for all U.S. ports. Good idea.. No can't do. Each port is run by the city or state they are in and they get the money from the I.D. cards.. If one card who gets the money??? If I bought a card for all the ports I go to I would spend over 2000. U.S. dollars. Out of my pocket, due to the fact I own my own truck. Nothing is simple when it comes to money and politics :banghead::banghead:

Yep, I would pay the money if I could use the same I.D. card at all the ports. Just like now to keep hazmat on my license I have to have a finger print scan and background check. But not every DMV is setup to do it. So I dropped it.. Their reasoning is to keep the bad guys from having hazmats to blow up things. Well if I'm going to carry a bomb and blow myself up do you think I will put all the placards on it saying I got a bomb? Sh#@ no..

• 4 months later...

"I guess the Thais and Mexicans will just so, "Okay sir, sorry. We'll just have to give you legal status now and let you stay, since you managed to be so adept at staying here with out us catching you for so long."

Dude...

the thais would have you to pay you a fine... and for the worst incarcerate you a few days before... extradite you than you can come back legally the next day... quite a common story over here... and of course the law breakers in Thailand are mostly inot illegal businesses... ridiculous example you chose there mate...

Archived