Illegal Immigrants Sue Wendy's

cavanami

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can you side with the company.?? This guy is doing an honest day work. He may have a family that are considered America. In 14 years it is more than likely that he has reproduced. I entirely think it is the responsiblity of the company to get him a green card and make him legal. It is same as Thailand, there are tonnes of people who work hard everyday and these thai schools/companies exploit them for their talents and make huge profits. While at the same time make them do monthly visa trips, they have a very difficult time getting a credit card, bank account, drivers licence because there company will not get them the visa.. Shame on Wendy;s and others. I hope they get taken to the cleaners.

How can you say it is the same? O.k. Farangs in Thailand first. If they are making 30 day visa runs, and their boss is NOT getting them the proper work permit, than that is cause for suspect right there. There must be a reason. But did the farang leagally enter Thailand? did he do so with the idea of not paying taxes, not having a proper work permit? if so, he is breraking the law, and should pay the price.

Same the Mexicans and others who come to the USA illeagally, and take a job...the employer should be prosecuted, and the alien sent home, simple as that, he broke the law. If it weren't for these guys comming here, and scamming, taking jobs from Americans, then there would not be a problem. Same with the assholes who hire them, if they weren't making it profitable for these guys to come here, they wouldn't come.

REgardless of the country, Illeagals cause more problems than they solve, California is proof of this.

These people need a strong deterent to keep them from comming here illeagally, NOT incentives and pay outs for comming here. As for his kids (If he "reproduced") fuck them too, he should have thought of this before he broke the law and came here. He is here illeagally, and has no right to demand anything from this country, his kids can return when they are 18.

As I said, I used to be a serious bleeding heart on this issue, believed all the crap put out in favor of these people, then I really started to look into it, and saw the greater problems they cause. We cannot keep letting these people come here uncontrolled, the problems are getting greater every year.

Most people donâ??t know its illegals that staff the majority of meatpacking plants, produce farms, and grocery warehouses. We Americans wouldnâ??t like plucking our own chickens, picking our own tomatoes, lumping groceries off trucks, or doing any of the other crap jobs they do, and do with a smile and a positive attitude. I encounter many immigrant labor crews (legal status unknown to me) in the places I mentioned and itâ??s always a pleasure. They work hard and the project is done correctly. Iâ??m sorry to say thatâ??s not the case with American crews. Americans by and large have no earthly idea what real work is, what real hard times are. I donâ??t know anyone who has ever missed a meal or walked across a dessert in hopes of a better life. Most of us go to fairly easy jobs everyday and whine and bitch about it. Iâ??m all for the guest worker program congress has been talking about. We need the labor and to be fair about how we get and use it.

Then give them your job, or have your wages lowered as a result of them, and get back to me.

Remember, somewhere in the world there is a guy willing to come here illeagally and take your job, for far less than you are earning. He is willing to work harder for less pay and little or no benifits, it is the same logic as "outsourcing" labor off shore. Exploit the desparate. Then we will discuss the crime and tax burdon and drain on public services these people create, while many never even pay taxes....

How would you like to have a few hundred illeagals standing around on your block hoping some contractor comes by to hire them for a day? Nice to have people standing around pissing in your yard, as they do so with a smile, and as this is nothing an American would/could do as well, you should be happy... it ain't all roses here dude.

The idea that these people work willingly at a better rate than Americans is rediculis! Slaves worked hard as well, as the consequences were severe.

The bottom line is, when Americans are paying they want $100 worth of work, and are willing to pay $10, it is called greed...the illeagal has a choice, work or starve, or get arrested/deported etc...who will he complain to if his working conditions are unsafe? WHo will he complain to if he is abused, paid below minimum?

You/we as Americans and LEAGAL IMMIGRANTS have a voice, we can complian, someone may care and help us, the illeagal has no voice, he cannot speak up, thus he can readily be exploited by greedy corporates hungry to stuff their pockets off his and your/our backs.

Again, I have no problems with LEAGAL immigrants, or maybe even certain seasonal worker visas for certain jobs, but the blanket idea that all illeagals are hard working great guys who only take the jobs Americans won't, and deserve handouts and the "Right" to stay is rediculis. We owe these people nothing.

Well it's their own fault for not making sure the lawyers were doing there job. They missed the deadline. Send them back. Hell I'll help pay for the fuel for the non air con bus ride.. They are illegal so deport. You want to work in a foreign country get your papers in order and come on over. Yes we have gotten lazy, but I Work hard every day. I load my loads tie them down. when I used to pull meat and produce. Most of the times I handled my product.. Tough work, but why should I pay some body else.Plus I got paid to unload. Extra money and good work out..

Exactly, of interest to you, the Illeagals driving rigs on local hauls, for a lot less than you would, puts you out of work, or forces you to accept less (if you can) also puts the public at risk, as many of these guys lack proper licenses, training and insurance. Or many use indentity fraud to obtain work. Accident happens? no worry, just walk away, get new papers, repeat process...

Of course, if these lawyers fucked up intentionally, then punish them as well, nail any and all who make it profitable for these guys to sneak in here...

Archived