Illegal Immigrants Sue Wendy's

cavanami

exile,

??????? Where the hell did I side with the company? I think you should read my post again. And I also stated I feel sorry for the illegals who are just trying to do better for themselves and their families.

But what are you saying? If they sneak in the country and stay there living and working illegally, just because they reproduce they are entitled to stay? Yeah, if they marry an American, maybe. But even then they should have to leave the country and apply outside for a LEGAL visa.

I hardly have any love lost for the big companies and chains who use and abuse their workers. I think they should be HEAVILY fined, and in some cases employers who hire illegals should be jailed as well to make a point that this will no longer be tolerated in the US. But also I do not think that the illegals should be 'taken care of' just because the company tried to get them visas and their law firm screwed up, or because they have managed to avoid detection for many years.

And the government is highly at fault as well for turning a blind eye to this for decades and not funding the INS and other agencies for many years at the levels needed so they could do the job that needs to be done on this issue.

Cent

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Illegal immigration is the greatest bullshit media beat up and political hobby horse around today. It serves to draw our attentiom away from the real issuses that affect everybody. The Australian government made a huge hue and cry over a few people arriving by boat when the huge majority of illegals were coming in through the airports on some sort of visa and just not going home. This doesn't make headlines and scare the crap out of people though so it gets little media attention. Right wing governments are therefore made to look 'strong'.

You'll never convince me that illegal immigration matters a damn, the real criminals are the ones who employ them at crap wages. The reason our/your public health and education systems are over loaded is not enough of your taxes are going back into them.

Cash your pensions in early, come and live in Thailand where you will soon see how irrelevant this all is.

Sorry, you are wrong. We have these guys walking over the border by the thousands every day. Not just Mexicans, but most. Othewrs, like Asians do come in by air or ship, but so what? what is your point?

I agree the schools are screwed because of crap politicians...but loading them with illeagl kids is not helping. Certain parts of L.A. and So Cal are really screwed by this. Crime? yes, many arrested here, have no papers. Many had criminal records in their home countries.

Health system is just palin screwed...health care is too expensive, so is insurance...people (as in ALL PEOPLE) with no insurance who skip on their bills screw it up worse. Again, illeagals don't help the situation.

My area is flooded with these guys. As I said, hundreds loiter around the streets waiting for work...go to any home/building center, and you will see hundreds of them in the parking lot looking for any job. Leave something of value out, in your car, see if it is there when you get back. Petty crime is plentiful where these guys congregate.

ZThe home centers I mentioned in some citys have to build special places for these guys to go and wait, so they aren't on the streets. Guess who pays for that? you, the consumer, by way of highewr prices...the bottom line is, certain parts of this country are over run with illeagals, and it is a serious problem, and not just media hype. Political issue yes, on both sides...as both sides like to exploit cheap labor...

So how are you going to fix it? A 1000km fence like that which seperated East and West Germany? You going to machine gun people and leave them hanging on the wire? Read your history books and see how effective that was in stopping people coming over. I never hear the option of creating viable jobs in Mexico put forward, big business looks upon it as a giant cheap labour sweatshop. Australia does it with Indonesia and the rich Euro countries are doing it with the former Russian satelites.

Crime is caused by unemployment, some guy with no cash sees a BMW with a stereo that will come out in 30 seconds and his kids are hungry?

How many illegals would be getting crap money working for those home centres that generously build shelters for the job seekers?

You cannot stop illegal immigrants with tough guy tactics. Send them back and they're back the following day. Lock them in detention centres and they take up self mutilation for the benefit of the cameras of any passing journo. Then the tax payer really cops it further down the track.

We argued this in an earlier topic and I stand by what I said then, the poor immigrants are coming to every rich country world wide and we've got to learn to absorb them, something that some countries are doing better than others. How would you like a few million Muslims like those that have poured into Europe and the UK in the last couple of decades? When the Mexicans get made legal and get legit jobs they'll assimilate a lot better than that lot. Some of them still demand the right to circumcise their daughters.

Yes, pussy is better! I mean pussy is good...oh fuck yes, P4P is better than GTGs... less hassle as well!

How to end it...? yes, aide to create jobs in Mexico, but still they would come up here...absorb them? Hell no, we are over run with them, and the require too much drain on the social system. Make them leagal? Same thing... Many people that come to the USAS now adays DO NOT WANT TO Assimilate, Period! They demand all sorts of special rights, privilidges etc...better get them, or we will have hell to pay.

Controlled leagal immigration is good, what we have now is out of control, just throwing our hands up got us to this point. The answer lies to an extent with making their countries better, locking up the borders (would cut down, but not eliminate) and then really screwing the people who hire these guys. They confiscate assets for other crimes, why not this crime?

Anyway, I am still waiting to find all these poor poverty striken Latino women who fuck on the cheap...but they all want top dollar, and are putting our domestic whores out of work... :)

Julian/OH,

The quickest and easiest way to stop the flow of illegals is to cut off the main reason they come ... the jobs. They are here to work and make money to send home to the mother country to their extended families. Stop the possibility of their gaining a job and the income from that and they will not come.

Easiest way to do that is to make very strict laws against hiring illegals. Jail and fine the living piss out of the employers who hire them. Steep fines, long jail terms. Take it right to the CEO's who condone it it with a wink wink and a nudge nudge. Throw their ass in prison and take away their 'ill gotten gains' and millions. It'll stop quick enough if the damn government got serious about it. But the government is in cahoots themselves. Fucking dog and pony show for the rubes.

Cent

OH don't get me started on the illegals driving trucks. I get out to the ports in LA every now and then.I don't and won't speak spanish in the states. Well they are buying trucks hauling containers in the LA area.

These guys are running to the office and running back to their trucks and speeding all around the port.. I was talking to an older black driver there. I ask him why are they running like that? Well he says they are hauling local and they are doing it for 50/75 dollars per load in the LA area.

I said you're sh##ing me. nope, he says.He then tells me that he has 2 more years and he's done.

I then get to looking at their trucks and it's scary. They run them to the ground abandon them and get another one under a different name..

Archived