katoey'd

buddha

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Hipster.....well theres always one on every chat forum....guess you're the one.. ;)

I read a previous posting from a self descriptive fat, bald ugly yank, who quoted "this place is an ugly man's dream and a good looking man's playground".....well he's right on the money.

As you like to label folk .....I guess you can label me bisexual if you must. I have only been in hetrosexual relationships but have an attraction to very attractive ladyboys. Spent 14 nights in thailand....1 ladyboy experience...2 nights with a waitress from Country road, 1 night with a girl in Pattaya...and 6 nights/days with a real stunner from patpong.....oh the other 4 nights alone .....not too far from the toilet in my hotel room and a packet of Imodium..... :(

just to keep you going ....i'm sure i'll be sampling the ladyboy experience again sometime...i kind of like a varied menu i guess.

All the best :cool:

Mickey,

Don't get your panties in a bunch...labels are just that, a label, a name to call something, so we know what we are discussing, looking at, buying etc...a label is on negative if we give it that power. Reread ALL my post :) and see that I am not at all anti gay, or anti katoey fucker, it is always up to you.

If you are truely new to the board, then you need to know it IS NOT the act of katoey doinking I am against, it is the Bullshit denials and excuses guys come up with for doing so. Very few board members here post under their "regular" board names about their Katoey experiences, or are willing to be open about it, which I think is wrong. No need to give anyone that power over you. Shag all the Katoeys you like, and enjoy it...

And yes, I may well indeed be "that one" on this board, than again, maybe not, if you are truely new here, you would not know that there are/were more and worse than me... :) Welcome aboard.

Buddha, Great story..... I'm also a fan of the ladyboys appearing on the sites you mentioned. I had gained 4 mobile numbers from some of the top 'girls' from various internet sites....but circumstances changed and I never took the opportunity to call any of these ladies. I would love to know what they charged you for their time.I suppose once they regularly feature on the websites they can ask for a fortune. 6,000 + i would guess.

I went to Cascades one night...the place was empty but the stage was fully loaded. I left without the company of any of them but will definately return there and take the plunge. However later the same night I met a lb outside nana after all the bars started to close and negotiated a price took a cab back to my hotel and got it on. Like you I stashed all valuables....just in case. Anyway i think she was happy with the deal and very complimentary and asked me to stay with her for 3 days. Well we both enjoyed ourselves but 3 days were out as I was heading off to Pattaya. That was the only carnal knowledge of any LB during my stay as I met an absolute stunning girl the following night who wanted to stay with me for the remainder of my trip. Anyway i'm sure to make a trip to Cascades again, and get myself to Temptations and Obsessions also as i missed getting to both of those.

Hey Hipster.....well theres always one on every chat forum....guess you're the one..

I read a previous posting from a self descriptive fat, bald ugly yank, who quoted "this place is an ugly man's dream and a good looking man's playground".....well he's right on the money.

As you like to label folk .....I guess you can label me bisexual if you must. I have only been in hetrosexual relationships but have an attraction to very attractive ladyboys. Spent 14 nights in thailand....1 ladyboy experience...2 nights with a waitress from Country road, 1 night with a girl in Pattaya...and 6 nights/days with a real stunner from patpong.....oh the other 4 nights alone .....not too far from the toilet in my hotel room and a packet of Imodium.....

just to keep you going ....i'm sure i'll be sampling the ladyboy experience again sometime...i kind of like a varied menu i guess.

HEY MAN.....that ladyboy ass is all yours..or vice versa...you can keep them busy and out of my face while i concentrate on the real pussy....lol

Archived