katoey'd

buddha

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what is important in this thread is athe actual backa nd forth....I mean so what....your married, have kids, and want a katoey.........you have to defend your feelings....go to the relationship thread and beat up on drogon.....this thread is about experience.....lets keep it clean and outside of judgement....

[Flames removed - KS]

Pay, pay, pay, criticize, criticize, criticize.....

My life has never been better.....enjoy, enjoy, enjoy...check in at thai360 and hear old fuckers who can't get it done that hat [christian troy not you bro whatever you are into thanks]

Cent - you are well written and no judgemental, thanks for the comments...

Others who were positive thanks [OH, topcatta - nuetral at least]....KS - perhaps a katoey section?

Otherwide everyone can suck a cock......Bangkok Traveler can't find a hot girl that I've barebacked? Think again....

How to win friends and influence people...a discourse by Buddha.

Please refrain from the flaming, i am almost certainly younger than you, so you got that wrong for starters...

It's most amusing that you find fault with those who disagree with you...you still haven't furnished me with the info i requested...i wonder why?

You know what is important in this thread is athe actual backa nd forth....I mean so what....your married, have kids, and want a katoey.........you have to defend your feelings....go to the relationship thread and beat up on drogon.....this thread is about experience.....lets keep it clean and outside of judgement....

[Flames removed - KS]

Pay, pay, pay, criticize, criticize, criticize.....

My life has never been better.....enjoy, enjoy, enjoy...check in at thai360 and hear old fuckers who can't get it done that hat [christian troy not you bro whatever you are into thanks]

Cent - you are well written and no judgemental, thanks for the comments...

Others who were positive thanks [OH, topcatta - nuetral at least]....KS - perhaps a katoey section?

Otherwide everyone can suck a cock......Bangkok Traveler can't find a hot girl that I've barebacked? Think again....

There you go again. 'Let's keep it without judgment' you say and then you follow it up with a string of judgments and insults aimed at anonymous people you've never met. Not worth a serious response but what the heck. I never insulted you. All I said was fuck who you want, post what you want, but don't turn it into some kind of mission because it doesn't fool anybody. Anybody with money can get 'hot katoeys'. I'm 65 and I have to fight the buggers off ... you may get something 'for free' that you can't get rid of.

So Buddha I say "Err Yeah" because some idiot sprouts a classic oxymoron "won't admit it under their real board names" and you decide to flame me?

<<[Flames removed - KS]>>

For the record I am proud of my comb over, I do get hot ladies, I only hang out in bars with no air con, and I'm not really sure what dccut waving is.

Admit Buddha, your a sad little bugger who pretends one thing, but the last time you had sex the keyboard got sticky! What was that web site again?

DOG

Buddha, if you reread my post, I thought it was good you got barebacked by a kakoey. Now if you reread your posts, you paid for the kakoeys (not free as you imply). You paid for female hookers also. What you pay or do not pay doesn't concern me. Even when kakoeys bareback you in front or behind, or when you bareback female hookers, that doesn't bother me.

What does bother me is why you do all of this barebacking (receiving and giving) when you have a wife to go home to? [color:blue]I think you are confusing being liberal with what some might say is suicidal.[/color]

Archived