katoey'd

buddha

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is not gay to cross dress, gay men ONLY like men who look like men...hence o.k. to doink a guy in a dress. As for the guy in the dress...well, he could be gay, but as he is not dressed like a man, not gay...of course, the guy with the hard on would have to be gay to want to doink another guy, regardless of attire involved...the guy getting doinked is just helping a buddy out...or so I hear...

This is the biggest bullshit line I frequently hear, usually from guys who tap Kataoeys and won't admit it under their real board names. Another poster played this game...bottom line is, in person, you can almost always tell, as many just do not look natural at all. There is always something just a bit off about them. Some more so than others..........

I would agree with you here, but "Back in the day" (for me drinking (etc) wise :drunk:) I was once fooled :shocked:

I did everything "right", picked one who had the usual hint of a look of a bloke and lots of mental problems. The clincher was that I liked "her" hat.

Got "her" back to my room. 100% woman :shocked: (no, not a cut job). Wasn't amused when I said "I thought you were a Katoey" (did I mention the Mental problems? :confused: )

Still, no harm, no foul :crazy:

Hi there, I took the plunge in August and it was great. I'd been looking at transexual websites for so long and find some of them so sexy i booked a flight to Bangkok. I even found a site that give you contact details of some of the hottest ones. However i failed to call any but went to one of the ladyboy bars in nana with a friend. Again i would have liked to have stayed but the friend i was with had no interest and couldn't wait to get out. Anyway one evening I found myself in Nana after the bars shut....got chatting with a ladyboy and took her back to my hotel....I enjoyed it but never repeated it during my stay as i met a lovely girl the following night.

I'm a pretty fit guy and dress quite well and found I was very popular with the ladyboys in Bangkok and Pattaya. Well i'll be back in Bangkok one day.....but I've also had experience with 2 girls here in the UK.

Anyway go for it....don't take a drink with her, hide your cash and yes......wear a condom....goes without saying really.....have fun

"...I'm a pretty fit guy..."

Many gay men are. :stirthepo:stirthepo:stirthepo:stirthepo:grinyes::grinyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::)

"...and dress quite well..."

Many gay men do. :stirthepo:stirthepo:stirthepo:stirthepo:grinyes::grinyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::)

"...and found I was very popular with the ladyboys..."

Really think looks and fitness matter here? what is important is that you were interested in them, and willing to spend money, same as regular/real girls/whores and punters...

Archived