R U Ashamed?

WINEDINE69

When I am in Thailand I don't make it a policy to walk around with prostites in tow during the day(have regular gf's for that). Although I will say that even if I did you would not look @ the chicks and automatically think prostitute since they dress normal and there is no visible age discrepancy(I'm not a grey haired 60yr old with a 19yr old Isaan chick) nor would I hold their hands or give off other tell tale signals that we were a couple.

Plus if you have relationships with non-nightlife Thais the last thing you want to be seen is with a prostitute. ven if I take a couple of hookers out @ night, I will never leave the bar in their company and I don't get into cabs with them leaving a P4P zone.I meet them @ another location.

Most definitely I would not take the SKYTRAIN when there are perfectly good and cheap taxis that will provide private cover for my hired pussy and myself.

Do I feel shame in the States? Nope, I simply don't tell anyone what I do simply because I know that they could not reconcile their lifestyles with mine. As far as peple know I go to Japan, Sin and Hong Kong.

No since in wasting effort in "explaining" yourself. Shame is a luxury that I can ill afford @ this point in my life.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After I came back I had to break down people into 2 groups which of course were ones who got the details and the others who got more of an excuse as to why I went down there.

The only people who got the excuse of that I was doing some business and considering living there, that went out to my sisters (family) and my neighbours who were 3 college girls who didn't talk to me after my trip. They even made a joke about it but I didn't really react or care. I still have yet to develope my pictures from my trip and it has been over a year ago. I still have my trip report which I send to almost everyone I know and they loved it.

I will go back but I don't think I will be covering up anything to anyone after this. I work for myself so I don't have a boss to impress or keep a professional tone with. If my family asks then I will tell them but they should be able to put the two things together. I am still not married or have kids (or at least I hope not) so whoever I marry she will have to hear it all from the start. I am very certain that I won't be marrying a north American girl either.

Dubbs

• 5 weeks later...

I don't feel ashamed personally, but I do however pick and choose who I talk to about my exploits. I think all mongers are different, and have different needs. I have girlfriend, and enjoy our times together and so forth. I look at these girls as 'fun' I rarely do long time or take a girl more than once. I treat them well, have fun, and let them go. This is my 6th trip to Thailand, and I am only telling one friend that Im going. I would rather not have to explain myself.

ON A SIDE NOTE: has anybody asked thai. immigration not to stamp the passport directly? IE: Cuba I am taking a trip with my gf over the holidays and would rather not have her see where i have been if she happens to see my passport. Also.. Any body from the states have 'Sprint' cell phone? I am using my cell phone in Thailand, $2/ minute but I can have people call me, and they will think I'm at home. Very crucial. Any suggestions??

has anybody asked thai. immigration not to stamp the passport directly?

No, but I would imagine this is not possible. They are quite strict about seeing a stamp in your passport when you exit the country. Asia's like that everywhere - red tape at every turn. Everything has to be (in this case literally) rubber-stamped, checked 3 times and triplicated!

They probably wouldn't "get" why you wanted to do this and didn't want a Thailand stamp showing in your passport. They would definitely think you were here to be up to no good.. (not the type of "no good" you're actually getting up to! :grin: ) and I would think they would be very suspicious about you if you asked them not to stamp it. When dealing with Thai (or any Asian authority), best not to question them, and just go along with what they say and do things as they want them done.

The only place I have heard of where they don't stamp your passport is Israel, where you get your stamp on a piece of paper that you can throw away later, as a lot of countries (Muslim ones, anyway), will not let you in if you have an Israeli stamp in your passport.

I am using my cell phone in Thailand, $2/ minute but I can have people call me, and they will think I'm at home. Very crucial.

Don't the people who call you get charged more for their calls because you're out of the country, than they would if you were in the country? Doesn't this make them suss?

I guess I will have to put my passport accidently in the wash when I get back home.... Ohh well.

Phone: Actually no.. they pay the normal rate when they call my normal number. I incur all the costs of the call, and they have no idea where I am. I asked to talk to a sprint manager to clarify this.

I guess I will have to put my passport accidently in the wash when I get back home.... Ohh well.

Nope... you'd be much better to actually destroy it... burn it or something.

I put my current passport through the wash and I still use it. You'd be amazed at how resilient they are. There's only slight smudging on some of the stamps - the rest look fine as if nothing happened to them. And it still scans fine.

Passports are tougher than you think!

Cut it up multiple times and throw it in the trash... then is "must have fallen out of your pocket on the way home in the cab"... or something like that! :grin:

hmmm...I think if I bring an actually destroyed passport to the agency, its easier and cheaper to get a new one. Although if it fades, and you cant see that big red stamp that thailand does, then that would be just fine. I would love to tear out a couple pages, but I heard that is a no no also.

When I am in Thailand I don't make it a policy to walk around with prostites in tow during the day(have regular gf's for that). Although I will say that even if I did you would not look @ the chicks and automatically think prostitute since they dress normal and there is no visible age discrepancy(I'm not a grey haired 60yr old with a 19yr old Isaan chick) nor would I hold their hands or give off other tell tale signals that we were a couple.

Plus if you have relationships with non-nightlife Thais the last thing you want to be seen is with a prostitute. ven if I take a couple of hookers out @ night, I will never leave the bar in their company and I don't get into cabs with them leaving a P4P zone.I meet them @ another location.

Most definitely I would not take the SKYTRAIN when there are perfectly good and cheap taxis that will provide private cover for my hired pussy and myself.

Do I feel shame in the States? Nope, I simply don't tell anyone what I do simply because I know that they could not reconcile their lifestyles with mine. As far as peple know I go to Japan, Sin and Hong Kong.

No since in wasting effort in "explaining" yourself. Shame is a luxury that I can ill afford @ this point in my life.

Oddly, it is usually the girls who don't like to be seen with me.

As for shame etc...what is there to be ashamed of? I get the crap from people when they find out where I have been, but never discuss it with them, just tell them "...be ignorant, or go see for yourself..." or "...do you even have a passport? No? then what is your opinion of...(fill in country) then? I mean you seem to know with out going...fuck you..."

Remind me to post the tale about the farang chick on my flight leaving BKK later on. Running out of 100 yen coins now, and I tend to be long winded...

Archived