R U Ashamed?

WINEDINE69

When u go back home after a 'cultural' holiday un Thailand, do you feel the need to lie about your exploits in Thailand?

Or even when you're in Thailand do you lie or get uncomfortable about being seen with a prostitute on the skytrain or in a restaurant?

I for one come back to Australia and regale my friends, brother, workmates, hairdresser etc etc with my stories of debauchery. my brother is a bit prim and proper (i had to put the money in the hookers hand and tell her to give him a good seeing to). When I launch into one of my countless stories of rooting my brother cringes scared I'll mention that he fucked a prostitute.

I just shake my head and sigh and tell the story minus the bits with him in it. All our mates laugh etc but a few get all christian and awkward.

So, do u boast or keep everything secret as if u have something to feel guilty about?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made a DVD with a slide show and short cell phone videos for my family of all hookers i had a "sexy time" with and it also included pictures of my new friends and my condo!

My Dads comment was "these hookers would fuck with me too?" My Mom said before I could answer "CT, please invite your father to Thailand, since he is retired he has too much time and I have to suffer, everyday" :) Well, in a family like that you don't even know what shame is, which I am very happy for.

On the other hand, picturing my Dad and my Mom doing it was really disgusting! :)

Canâ??t say I feel ashamed when I return home, more like depressed. :(

Its always the same thing, come home from a 3 week exploit of sex and debauchery and then end up out with my mates at some shitty night club back in Australia that is full off either snobby chicks that think they are too good for anyone or fat ugly chicks that hit onto you and all you can think about is that bar in Pattaya that made you feel like you where in heaven. :D

I always tell my mates just how good it is in LOS, especially when they get excited when they think they are gonna get laid by some whale in a night club here, I just remind them that you can find a princess every night of the week in Thailand that every guy in this night club would die for right now. Especially me

Jungle Bunny

I show the loud mouth assholes cultural pictures when they start with all the stories they have "heard" but never witnessed. If they ask for sex/girl pics, I say I have no idea where that is...often, they are disappointed...but then I dislike most of my coworkers...

Archived