R U Ashamed?

WINEDINE69

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't give a toss what people think. Let's face it those who have never been are usually the more judgemental ones. If anyone ever asks I just tell them the truth. After all is about my happiness not theirs.

Among my friends we have a saying....

What happens in Thailand stays in Thailand.

The guys I hang out with in Pattaya have a similar saying "What is Said at the Table Stays at the Table"

Over the years there have been many assholes thrown off the table, conversley I have also learned who I can trust.

I really don't give a toss what people think.

If they have control over my wages and chances of promotion I do.

And to a lesser extent social exclusion. People (yes, stupid people)make the mental leap that you're possibly a peodo, etc. If everyone at work knew its easier to make claims for things like sexual harrasment. "...well he goes to Thailand and has sex, of course he'll make lude comments to women.."

Then there are those that would rather believe the unsubstantiated stories and urban legends than the truth.

For some it doesn't matter, but for me its simply not worth it.

so you are not at all partaking in p4p and if you bring up some cultural stories from your trips, everybody is thinking, what a liar! he is probably hanging around in beerbars 15 hours a day and shagging 20 BGs a week! :neener:

Every last one of them ...... :)

Of all the people I have mentioned having a Thai wife there has been excactly one who has not twitched and paused before hastely saying something inane while you see they think .... whore mongerer whore mongerer ....

The one person were a nice woman who were married to a black man, so I guess she had experienced the reverse enough to know how (not) to react.

Archived