The GFE .. my story ...

Snowman71

...after meeting my GFE on my last 4 nights on LOS Trip 1, I ventured back about a month ago for 10 days with her.

Tall, curvy, drop dead gorgeous (yes, yes, I know...we all say the same) and funny with a good grip of English. She was straight from the start with me. She has 2 kids up north in Isaan, Husband long-gone (I suspect this still to be true), flies regualrly to Singapore for better paid work, loves drinking and playing pool. All in all I was more than happy to be with her as she was what I expected the GFE to be and more.

Just to paint a picture, I was *really* skint at the end of my first trip, as I'd been out for 2 whole months and caned my bank account hence me only paying her 2,000 or so after the 4 days. She did however know I was skint but was happy for me just to carry the day to day expenses.

So, Trip 2. Going swimmingly but she can't keep off the phone. I figure that seeing I don't support her (which I haven't whilst being out of LOS) she has to keep herself in touch with the various punters / sponsors etc etc however it still starts to rankle a trifle. Anyways shes on the phone to her French sponsor who's promising her 30,000 a month. She says it isn't enough hence she still has to work (I thought to myself...fuck me, it's only 1000 a day, we're going through 10,000 most days !). Me thinking she was off the phone makes a comment which "he" hears...cue madness. He hangs up...her in tears...me thinking "can I really be arsed ???". Upshot is me realising the extent to which these girls will play all and sundry.

We still have a decent time, I pay her 20,000 for the 10 days and we generally stay in touch til a week or two ago. I'd already agreed to go out for Christmas and see her. She's Catholic so she'll be celebrating at home with her parents and she decides to invite me. Anyways the calls / texts have dried up and after sending a bit of an arsey one to her she eventually calls. I tell her I'm out on December 6th for a month and she says maybe she can meet me after a few days...well, like, cheers love.

Herein lies the rub. I'm 36 and I *know* there's plenty more out there but I swear to God, she blew me away when I first saw her and I haven't seen anyone to touch her since. I know it would fuck me off royally to see her with anyone around BKK so here's the question for you all:

On the basis I know what she's about but enjoy her company (and don't get asked for stacks of $$$$) should I give her that few days "off" and then get together or should I just totally write it all off now ?

I will say one thing though...it won't take me 2 seconds to get back into the swing of things in LOS IF I'm back in the marketplace ;) ...

Snowman71

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think you should try more products on the market,first time los love always has a special place in our hearts but your only going to like her more,get jealous and give her more money then leave again!

its your call you could even try the market for the first few days and if its burning you then phone her!!

is it the only girl you have been with in los?

Jesus, no ! I went a bit nuts the first six weeks. Probably did 30-odd but I swear to God, it started boring me a bit. Then I met her. It's probably cos I had an "always put them straight back and don't go there again" rule that my first proper GFE had so much effect.

Maybe I'll just head straight to Pattaya / Samui then see how I feel. But hey, life could be a lot worse couldn't it !!! :) :) :) ...

Snowman71

thats a great plan payatta /samui,then even phucket!!

you should find your happyness in them places,if you hook up with this girls too early you may spend a lot of cash,also if you get bored of her it will not be easy to tell her to go %uck!!

yes it could be worse ;)

whatever you do you will enjoy yourself

Walk away, you are nothing more to her than something to do at this point...you are coming back again, so you are emotionally involved to an extent...plus you argue and no one ever argues without feelings being present, so you are in danger of totally falling for this girl, who is by all accounts a freakin nightmare...trust me, she will fuck you up and fuck you over...

Move on, forget, have fun, enjoy life...find someone who does not have sponsors...you are worth more than this. Believe it.

It really wasn't intentional. I'm not that much of a twat, really. She was honest enough with me in the first place.

I'm all for taking the advice given yet I'm the first to admit it's gonna be hard ignoring when (and if :p ) she calls me.

As for seeing her about BKK...*gulp*...

Snowman71

Thats what you get when you mess with her business. She cant see you as a mate anymore cause you are taking the rice out of her mouth.

Topcatta hit the nail on the head. she wasn't "playing all and sundry" by getting upset about her other customer hearing that she had a man with her. you are her CUSTOMER, no different than the other guy. if she's as drop-dead gorgeous (and pro--the regular flights to Singapore, etc.) as you say, then I'm betting there's another guy there with her 60% or more of the time she's on the phone to YOU.

she does this for MONEY. if you read anything else into the relationship you're only deluding yourself.

GFE doesn't mean she is or was ever your girlfriend. it means that she's professional enough (and probably has a really nice personality) to create a very effective illusion for you that she's someone who really cares about you whenever you're with her. if that's what you're after, great! but take it for what it is.

preahko

you are her CUSTOMER, no different than the other guy. if she's as drop-dead gorgeous (and pro--the regular flights to Singapore, etc.) as you say, then I'm betting there's another guy there with her 60% or more of the time she's on the phone to YOU.

she does this for MONEY. if you read anything else into the relationship you're only deluding yourself.

GFE doesn't mean she is or was ever your girlfriend. it means that she's professional enough (and probably has a really nice personality) to create a very effective illusion for you that she's someone who really cares about you whenever you're with her.

:yeahthat::up::applause:

Truer words were never spoken...

snowman why don't you make her a regular 'gik' although a p4p one either as ST or LT whatever floats your boat, but jesus man do get some other pussies into your life instead of being infatuated by one of the more hardcore whores of bkk/singapore whatever?

30 odd cunts tasted count for nothing dude you better keep fucking around or she'll chew you in, spit you out & send you straight to hell!

good luck - just trying to help :)

Archived