The GFE .. my story ...

Snowman71

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have only 1 option

walk away with dignity, see her occasionally but don't get coaught up! Her sponsors are in this particular case unimportant, they are just a drop of water on the hot stone!

What is important is that she works in Singapore, My Ex used to work there too, She is making 100k baht per week. Most likely she doesnt get more than a 2 weeks visa anymore, which means she is taking on sponsors again to compensate the loss of 200k. Soon she will hear how much money she will make in Bahrain etc...

You can't compete and even if she had feelings for you she would still go for the larger pay check. I know from my ex that she loves me to death, whenever she has the chance to see me she comes over unannounced, tha just happnend 3 days ago. This time she told me she is paying a pimp 2 million baht (which she can actually afford to pay) he gives her a free boob job and then she will be send 2 years to england into a short time brothel! She is about to make 1.5 million baht per month! I am not saying that your lady will get the same offer, but what she can do easily in Singapore is not to compensate with one man! She will always choose these kind of jobs over you, no matter how much feelings she has for you!

All advice much appreciated and duly noted. Bizarrely she texted me last night (after 5 days total silence) asking me:

"How your weeken ?"

I still haven't answered and intend not to. The way I see it now is that I'm no longer a LOS virgin so I've no excuse not to have a fucking ball in Pattaya / Samui / Phuket / BKK. If I bump into her and I'm / she / we're both with someone then so be it. I knew all along we din't have any remote chance of a future so best to get the hard part over and done with, eh ? I also know the cheeky cow will have the balls to have the hump that I'm with another TG *slaps forehead*

BOLLOCKS TO THAT :) :) :) ...

Snowman71

PS I'm amazed at how many people have said they had a similar first time experience in LOS. I never thought it would happen to me at all. But that what did I know about these TG and their claws ?????? Thanks again, y'all...

GFE doesn't mean she is or was ever your girlfriend. it means that she's professional enough (and probably has a really nice personality) to create a very effective illusion for you that she's someone who really cares about you whenever you're with her. if that's what you're after, great! but take it for what it is.

preahko

You, sir, are well educated in the game.

Classic post, good advice, and I really enjoyed reading it!

Well, let's face it, I knew I wasn't the first and I'm pretty sure I won't be the last.

Don't blame yourself, I believe this to be a phenomenon of the envoirement. Many men try to give the girls some skills which I don't agree with. For me Thailand means 100% freedom, I am in peace with myself, I have no problems here with anyone or anything and i can forget about all the bullshit in my country. That means I am relaxed and I have time to focus on other more happy things!

I know loads of very skilful girls, who tried to play me and 2 years ago I would have been fallen in love with them, now since I know that I don't want a BG girlfriend it doesn't matter how skillful she is, because my heart is sourrounded by a rubber wall and every attempt to break through bounces back like a ping pong ball!

Last night it happnend again, a girl who used to work in Soi 6 and now works at a hair studio in ROyal Garden spent the night with me, in the morning she whispered "I Love You So Much Christian Troy" i was laughing at her and said "Som Nam Na" which happens to explain everything, sometimes a girl "speak true" and she really loves me, but I don't give a Sh*T about that, that is one of the risks she has to take in this job, I am sure she has broken many hearts before as well, what comes around goes around!

Everyone is different and has different opinions and different apporaches, this is mine and works fine for me! I am here only for myself so I can't bother when a girl gets hurt by trying to get a hand on my wallet!

CT, i'd be worried about your ex...girls going to the UK in a short time hotel are often drugged and abused, stay illegally, don't get found by the authorities, stay locked up 24 hours and often don't get seen again by anyone...i.e. they die....sounds to me like she might be being setup by trafficers...and wont see a penny of her hard earned...prostitution is illegal in the UK and is underground...you need to make sure she is not going to be fucked over. These girls get promised the world, but it rarely delivers...

Archived