The GFE .. my story ...

Snowman71

PS I'm amazed at how many people have said they had a similar first time experience in LOS. I never thought it would happen to me at all. But that what did I know about these TG and their claws ?????? Thanks again, y'all...

I don't get this, how first time males fall for a BG. Lost your brains I guess.

I fell in love with a Cha Am hair dresser on trip 12, we spent 5 passionate nights together ( but I had to go - earn moremoney to return to LOS) and I cherished the only photo I had for the next two years, but I was not that foolish to sell all my assets to go live with her.

I now live 6 years with an ex-bg, but it was not love that got us there. That came afterwards.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CT, i'd be worried about your ex...girls going to the UK in a short time hotel are often drugged and abused, stay illegally, don't get found by the authorities, stay locked up 24 hours and often don't get seen again by anyone...i.e. they die....sounds to me like she might be being setup by trafficers...and wont see a penny of her hard earned...prostitution is illegal in the UK and is underground...you need to make sure she is not going to be fucked over. These girls get promised the world, but it rarely delivers...

You can't argue with her. She has dollar signs in her eyes and she will do it no matter what! Before she went to Bahrain I told you that an Arab man doesn't treat a girl the same way like the men she knows. I told her I give her 1 week before she gets beaten up the first time! She said she didn't care because the money rocks! She got beaten up on day 2 and still went on working there! I also told her that the bigger the income is the greasier the pimps she is dealing with. I told her that there won't be much fun for her, it could be ver ugly for her and dangerous, she is also in risk to take drugs, even heroin.

Look this girl has from day 1 proven to ruin everything. I do like her since she is super honest, unable to lie, but I also gave up trying to help her. She listens, she understands but the graving for money is bigger than everything!

1 Example

a friend of mine, working at Soi6 in PTY just came back from Bahrain and said, she can't make money since it is Rammadan, muslims are supposed to stay abstinent from sex. My Exes friend called her and told her to come 2 weeks later since it is Rammadan.... She said with her Mickey Mouse Voice "i hear about that, but what if you and my friend are lying to me? I want to find out myself!" You can't help her. Nobody will change her mind, she is negatively head strong, she has a false reality in her head, even when I was with her. I slept next to her and she accused me butterflying because she dreamt of it. I talked to her, I talked to her brother and he Dad, they all said I am just jealous (i know where she gots the fucked up brain from) Lets let her go there, when things go nasty she will not starting to lie about it and I still have the chance to buy her out before her life is really in stake!

Sounds like the Famous Last Words of a man about to fall in love with a BG, just when he least expects it!

Hmm, i get your point, cold be a line I would say to someone else but it doesn't apply to me! I know what I want (fun) and i know what I don't want (commitment). Nightlife in Pattaya is a game, I just like to play just like them! A girl that wants more than just my money is annoying me! I simply love my life the way it is too much to give it up! I will be needy for something real again and I will most likely not be in Thailand to find the right counterpart for myself!

Just found out last night that one of my mates arrives in LOS a day before me and has a Villa in Phuket for a week. He's kindly invited me down so I fully intend to accept his kind hospitality.

So, my intention is one night in Bkk (there *may* be a song in there somewhere) then onto Phuket for 5 days. I'm 100% sure that, by then, Miss X will be a blip in a dark and distant past.

On a couple of points can I just say that I fully understand what is on offer here. I never once had an issue when she was texting or taking calls...it's her business after all, yeah ? I was probably just after a wake-up call before I got in too deep and started seeing things which blatantly weren't there.

The wake-up call duly arrived via this thread.

Right, I'm off to bangkokair.com to get some Phuket flights booked ;) ...

Snowman71

im the same i love the single life its so much more fun,but there is some cases where people say they will never fall in love but you cant choose sometimes.

it can happen to the most stubborn ,headstrong people and they can do nothing about it!!more so if you live there!!

I'd usually agree and I was trying to avoid this topic because it usually creates a storm. That to happen I would have to accept Thai Prostitutes as a real option. I don't! I am a good boy to them, treat them nice and kindly I treat them with respect, I also aknowledge them for what they are! NOTHING will change that. I know it is very offensice to say and I know it degrades many of the good hearted hookers, but the purpose of a hooker is to make sex life more easy and more uncomplicated. Falling in love with one creates the definate opposite! I don't want that I will never want that! Even when she has a pure soul, a pure heart and if she was a virgin, she would still have a family with expectations. Me for myself have decided not ever to deal with that, I respect everyone who disagrees or took his shot and is doing great with his inlaws. I like a particular race of farang girls way more and I haven't met a Thai who could catch up with them!

After ignoring a couple of texts Miss X has just called me.

"Why you no happy with me ? You no text me back...why ?"

"Because I have a girlfriend now and I won't cheat on her hence I can't meet you at Christmas...take care"

Cue obligatory glum (un-answered) remarks via text.

And that was remarkably easier that I expected...

Snowman71

Archived