The GFE .. my story ...

Snowman71

Been there too! That part is not so bad - it's when I've gotten back to where I work and realise: "What the fuck! I just spent another precious holiday banging/'breaking up' with a girl I've known for months, when all I wanted - what I SWORE to myself I wanted - was a nice break where I butterflied around Bangkok/Pattaya and had a good time!"

Where is that head-banging smiley? Ah, here it is: :banghead::banghead::banghead::help::barf:

But who knows, maybe you just have to learn your lessons like I did, and do, again and again...

YimSiam

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thing is, I'm really not trying to play this girl...I do like her,

My guitar lesson teacher once told me

"You are not playing the guitar . the guitar is playing you!"

Same same with the girl you like! She would play you at ANY chance to get more money! All you can do is backing off or playing better!

Can't play a fair game with the devil, you simply can't! Leave it with that and tell her to stop SMS you, because your girlfriend gets pissed and you too! You started that "girlfriend act" so yo are already playing her, don't miss to finish your game or you become the ball in the play! I am 0% exagerating here!

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Combination of alcohol, dull reflexes and superb timing meant I answered a call from Miss X and was on for 20 minutes or so on Saturday night.

Can't say I *exactly* remember the whole discussion but think I arranged to meet up after a week in Phuket.

Not good, I know, but at least I have time to remedy things.

Jesus...it didn't take long to revert back to rabbit in the headlights mode, did it ? :p ...

Snowman71

PS I genuinely know how much of "player" this girl is...it's just getting my head round the fact how naive I've been / am being / will be...

Archived