The GFE .. my story ...

Snowman71

Not sure how bad the situation is in UK, or how savvy CT's ex is, but did have an experience with one of the five sweetest girls I ever fucked... Let's call her Gai. Fresh to Bangkok, big eyes, still liked to fuck, face like an open book, naive as hell - a Thai woman set herself up as Gai's benefactor, got her a new rack (very nice, I might add) and then got her a passport in someone else's name. Had Gai do a run to Singapore for a couple weeks (where she just stayed in a hotel, didn't work! maybe getting stamps in the passport?), then booked her a flight to Japan. Girl and two others were arrested at Don Muang, held for a week and released (probably bailed by the same woman or her friends). Thai cops were checking Tokyo flights for young Thai girls who didn't know where they were going, had no money, no contacts, no education, etc - and stopped them from traveling. Normally I'd say they were interfering, but knowing this sweetheart personally, I'm glad they were there and I'm confident she was headed for a very bad situation had she made it to Japan.

What was the topic anyway? Ah yes, The Vulture and the Snowman... Run, Don't Walk, to the nearest pussy shop and get back on the horse! If you want to ST this girl again, fine - but why play with fire? There's a million less slippery fish in the sea. Preahko has good advice - if you like the game, enjoy it, but keep your head straight. IMHO, once you've almost lost it for a girl, there's no point in keeping her number on your phone - the illusion is shattered, and others will offer more. Enjoy!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being the twat I am I know her number off the top off my head. Think her having mine is more the issue, eh ? Will deffo be changing my Thai number when I arrive.

Think I'll head staright to Eden off the Plane. If that doesn't work, what the fuck will ? *opens new can of worms* :p ...

...GOMH*...

Eden, followed by Soi Cowboy, then off to Pattaya for the main course, followed by a dessert of Phuket, then back to BKK for a last Eden session...then home.

That'll do it for most folks...

I know a lot of you are trying to console the guy, and that's cool and all, but let's keep this straight, this girl did not do anything wrong!!!

she is in BUSINESS, and the whole problem arose when the farang lost sight of that and started to think it was an actual human relationship. it's AN EXCHANGE OF SEX FOR CASH, people! nothing more, nothing less!

preahko

I think you should stay away from the can of worms...Dangerous!!! You might burn yourself again...Better to sit at home, preferably in a little corner, mumbling to your self, "these cunts" are not gonna get me anymore! But beware cunts can have a sucking effect...

Happy cunting, Santa Claus!

...after meeting my GFE on my last 4 nights on LOS Trip 1, I ventured back about a month ago for 10 days with her.

On the basis I know what she's about but enjoy her company (and don't get asked for stacks of $$$$) should I give her that few days "off" and then get together or should I just totally write it all off now ?

Snowman71

Just read this thread....My 2 cents....

You have spent a total of 14 days with a "seasoned working girl"....In how many months????

Should you give her a "few days off"...????

To me, this implies that you consider yourself in some sort of "Ownership" position... way off the mark IMHO

Just go with the flow....If she is "available" enjoy it...if not...go hunting.....

She will need more generous Customers than you, to pay the bills and survive....simple fact of life....

So, make the best of what you have on offer....someone that floats your boat...and...doesn't cost you big $$$$$

You are so far in front of most punters, but you don't seem to realise it!!!

Enjoy...but leave the ownership / possessive bullshit totally out of the equation...it just doesn't cut.....unless of course you are sponsoring....then it's a different ball game....

Good luck DS

Absolutely agree that she's done nothing wrong! I've had my heart bruised a few times by girls (need to get some of that rubber coating CT has, it seems!) and I can say that I don't hold it against any of them - it is business, they had no malice towards me, just the way the cookie crumbled! Not to mention that I've been far worse to them than they've been to me, in most cases... I guess my post was meant to point out to *Snowman* and only Snowman that the girl is now a little dangerous *for him* since he's already stumbled a little with her and still might fall.

Now, whether or not the transaction is strictly about sex-for-money is a whole other argument -- I think the mere existence of endless GFE discussions points in the opposite direction (it's not the sex, sex is just a part of it, it's the whole illusion that's for sale).

Even the most hardened pros - lord bless 'em, from this distance I love 'em all, no matter how hardcore...

Archived