The GFE .. my story ...

Snowman71

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh ye of little faith.

I've been bombarded by texts / calls and haven't had the inclination to reply / answer once.

I will, howver, admit, to having loose lips / fingers when under the influence of Alcohol so let's see if I get through the weekend in such a dismissive manner...

Snowman71

Oh ye of little faith.

I've been bombarded by texts / calls and haven't had the inclination to reply / answer once.

Unless she sends you roses it's frekking scam.

Just sit it out, it makes her more wanna have you!

There is this girl who used to be a top show girl at living doll2, alledgedly she never goes with customers because she had a boyfriend. Obviously she was going with customers (me) and the boyfriend is history, and since she made it so easy for me to boink her I accused her a liar! Never responded to any of her 6+ sms per day! Since 4 days she is calling the recptionists of my condo to leave love messages to my room, today the bellhopper brought me the flower and a card!

I am waiting untill she buys the that Porsche 911 before I return any of her messages again!

For me it is a proven fact, the less interested you act, the more they want you or better said, the more you treat em like shit the more they will do what you want! True or not?

It's very, very true of British girls, that's for sure. Not being much of an expert on Thai women (well...yet ;) ) , I'lll take your word for it :p .

Thing is, I'm really not trying to play this girl...I do like her, as I admitted, but my judgement was starting to get a little clouded, I'd say.

The plan still stands. Pure TG carnage for 2 weeks before I arrive back in BKK. If I bump into her after that, then so be it. I'll know I'll be a fraction as arsed about her by then. Still, wouldn't rule out a bit of quality ST though ! Even if she absolutely insists she NEVER goes ST. But that's yet another tale, isn't it chaps ??? :) :) :) ...

Snowman71

Snowman... trust me on this one.

DELETE her number from your mobile phone immediately.

Its going be about 1.00am... you're in Bangkok. You've downed quite a few bevvies, forked out for LD's, but still haven't quite managed to meet that one particular girl who catches your eye that night.

Who ya gonna call when you're in this situation?

It's BAD NEWS!!!

Get rid of the number. If she sms's you, delete it straight away so you don't remember it.

Been there, done the above, and it sucks.

Like I said, I know her number straight off now. It's gonna be a case of getting my head right over her...which is going pretty well, to be honest. Just gonna have to suck it and see, for want of a better phrase :) .

I'm pretty sure she'll be back in Isaan by the time I hit BKK anyway so I've probably got nowt to worry about.

I'll deffo be changing my Thai number though to reduce the temptation...

Snowman71

Archived