Newbie visiting BKK for 1st time.. Some questions..

James34

Im getting ready to visit Bangkok for the first time..

Can anyone give a newbie some advice? I have lived in Japan and Taiwan but the women here are a totally different beast..

How much is the average for a ST (short term) and how long does ST mean? 2 hours? 1 hour?

Also the same question for LT. How much should I expect to pay?

Does LT mean you take the girl home, and she stays the night with you and gives you a breakfast shag in the morning before leaving?

Is it possible to meet a non-BG and just spend the whole holiday with her, and avoid the bar scene altogether?

Hmm.. no.. scrap that. I want to try what I have spent the last few days reading about! Bring it on :D

Just dont want to get there and be ripped off left right and centre. Well, not too often anyway..

What do people mean by 'freelancers' - does that describe girls that dont work at a bar, but just walk around the streets?

I have read some scary stories online about the ladyboys. Are they really aggressive and predatory as I have heard? What is the best way to deal with this situation?

Do any Aussies want to meet up some time? I will be staying on Sumkumvhit road, and would love to catch up with some fellow Aussies to have a chat. Have been overseas for a while and I miss the Australian perspective/sense of humour.. :)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im getting ready to visit Bangkok for the first time..

mai Pen lai

How much is the average for a ST (short term) and how long does ST mean? 2 hours? 1 hour?

usually One Shot, Two If your Lucky and Quick

Also the same question for LT. How much should I expect to pay?

depending on the gal

1500 - 2500

Does LT mean you take the girl home, and she stays the night with you and gives you a breakfast shag in the morning before leaving?

Yes If She leaves before breakfast fuck, dont pay her a LT fee. pay her 1000 Only

Is it possible to meet a non-BG and just spend the whole holiday with her, and avoid the bar scene altogether?

Yes but VERY unlikely. Where you meet her?

Online?, Agency ( Naah, that will spoil the fuin, you seem to be needing a Wife or GF instead)

Hmm.. no.. scrap that. I want to try what I have spent the last few days reading about! Bring it on :D

RIGHT !!!

What do people mean by 'freelancers' - does that describe girls that dont work at a bar, but just walk around the streets?

More or less

I like picking up girls in Discos and other places where they are not employed. (AKA Freelancing) Will spare me the Lady drinks and Barfine. Being a gentleman I do give her and her firneds a few drinks though.

I have read some scary stories online about the ladyboys. Are they really aggressive and predatory as I have heard? What is the best way to deal with this situation?

Walk away say MAI OWN KRAP ( Don't want)

Do any Aussies want to meet up some time? I will be staying on Sumkumvhit road, and would love to catch up with some fellow Aussies to have a chat. Have been overseas for a while and I miss the Australian perspective/sense of humour.. :)

Wel SUCK road goes all the way to Pattaya and further south

if you are lets say SUK SOI - up to 20 something you are in the middle of the action..

Have Phun !!

Thanks BJ - Great responses :)

My ex girlfriend will be in Bangkok when I am there, so I get the best of both worlds (I hope..)

Pretty local lady to spend the days sightseeing with, and her parents are 'conservative' so she has to be home by about 8pm.

Then Im staying at the Majestic Suits on Sumkumvhit Road, and can just walk down the street to pick up some Issan cutie for the night ;)

Old Hippie - I love this guys perspective on things. Actually I remember enjoying his posts at another forum a few months ago - of maybe it was this same forum, but a different template? :confused:

Cant wait to get over there! Have been chasing tail here in Taiwan but very bad success rate so far :(

My ex girlfriend will be in Bangkok when I am there, so I get the best of both worlds (I hope..) Pretty local lady to spend the days sightseeing with, and her parents are 'conservative' so she has to be home by about 8pm.

Then Im staying at the Majestic Suits on Sumkumvhit Road, and can just walk down the street to pick up some Issan cutie for the night ;)(

You're visiting LOS for the first time and yet your ex GF appears to be Thai and you refer to girls as 'Issan cuties'! Are you sure it's your first visit? :confused:

Well... sort of! :doah::shhh:

Nah, no far can way :grinyes::grinyes:

A little bit better prepared than your "tour group" tourist...perhaps...maybe.. :dunno::grinyes:

But nothing....not even living here , speaking the language or 20 years of visits....can prepare you for the day "IT" happens :yikes::dunno: ...and it will....it's only a matter of time.....

Even little piggies who build their houses from nuclear bomb & cyclone proof materials are still likely to end up like a blob of Jelly in "certain" hands.....even as they continue to protest.....No, not ME....NEVER...No...No.. errr maybe...errr I'm not sure....errrr YES I am... :rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Hehehehehehe....Hey "piggy" sent any sms' lately....curious minds need to know!!!

PS Mutual friend will be in Oz for New Year

Cheers DS / DC :beer: :bangit: :beer:

Archived