Newbie visiting BKK for 1st time.. Some questions..

James34

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But does upscale hotel include 3 meals a day, sponge bath on call, cute nurses to perve at, cable tv, private balcony..

Actually wait... Some of them probably do :)

Cant wait to get the hell out of here.. Although I got propositioned by a cleaning girl earlier! Shaving my goatee off seems to have helped my pulling powere here.. Strange..

Im starting to get my appetite(s) back. Want to go to Soi Cowboy as soon as my strength rebuilds. Went for a quick walk to the mezzanine level before and nearly fainted. Not good :(

yeah goaties are so 1992 :rotfl::rotfl:

you said you meet up with an ex?i take it you have been to thailand but not bkk?

well at least there seems to be internet in the hospital ,free?

i would fell lonely if i went on my own but its not hard to find someone if you want to.

make sure you go to nana disco its a must at about 12-1am!!

Hi belfastish

I was trying to hide my double chin with the goatee :)

I met my ex back in Australia - she was studying there. Just happened to sync up that we were both in Bangkok at the same time. We still fool around, and none of the emotional baggage so its great when we do get together ;)

Internet is 1 baht per minute and I bought a prepaid dialup package from 7/11 for about 110 baht.

I have been to Nana plaza - Is Nana disco in that area? Is it full of bargirls and freelancers? I would like to meet a non-working girl if its somehow possible. One for the money saving factor and 2 for the challenge :)

James, just enjoy your first trip and don't complicate it with 'non-working girls'. *If* they exist. You'll need to know a fair amount of Thai language before they'll even acknowledge your existence. You won't be saving anything either; those girls are typically looking for a permanent partner, not a one-night stand. And if you do manage to find the elusive one, it'll be almost impossible to dislodge her at a later stage, not to mention her possibly becoming emotional baggage.

Stick to the P4P scene for now, you'll get your money's worth with none of the hassle and go back with only good memories.

Oh, and visit stickmanbangkok.com. He's back online and is compulsory reading for newbies...

I have been to Nana plaza - Is Nana disco in that area? Is it full of bargirls and freelancers? I would like to meet a non-working girl if its somehow possible. One for the money saving factor and 2 for the challenge :)

Well Nana DISCO happens to be in Nana Hotel

If you are willing to pay the overcharge ( 400bt if Im correct) you can get your Freelancers and Other p4p girls there without any further hassle.

meeting a NON working girl in THAt disco is close to impossible. They all want satang for pleasure in that disco

Haha sounds like a good plan..

I called out for a hotel massage on my first night out of hospital. She was a real cutie and has been coming back after work each night since.

Its actually worked out pretty good. I dont pay, she stays the night with me and before she shows up I spend the evening hanging around the gogo bars perving at girls and buying them ladydrinks now and then.

Will definitely try a 3some though with 2 dancers that I have been buttering up over the last few nights ;) Should be a good going home present next week!

Still havent tried a soapie yet - been too busy through the day. There is a cute girl that works at the cafe downstairs and she has been taking me out to to do touristy stuff each day after she finishes work..

Great to be out of hospital and feeling better, and I LOVE Bangkok! You guys werent wrong ;)

Dude, if you read their marketing literature, you will find that ALL of the doctors at Bumrungrad trained in the U.S.

I spent a few days in Bumrungrad earlier this year, with "gastroenteritis" and dehydration and high fever. (It was the dehydration that made me call for help and put me in the hospital.) I think I told the story elsewhere on here, so I'll just give the Executive Summary: Bumrungrad is a world-class facility, with world-class people, every bit as good as a first-rate U.S. hospital. The ways you can tell you are in Bumrungrad, as opposed to a U.S. hospital:

1. Signs on the equipment are in Thai script as well as English.

2. Thai power outlets.

3. The rooms are larger.

4. The nurses wear the old-style brilliant white uniforms, and the caps.

5. The nurses occasionally slip into Tinglish. (This is not a Bad Thing.)

But you WON'T be able to tell the difference on competence.

Archived