A quick Spin around Cowboy

Nervous_Dog

Indeed, i had a bet once i could make a BG cum 10 times...the deal being if i could i didn't pay...i managed about 7 times i think...altho' who can really say? I was drunk, i still paid (surprise, surprise!)...but then i was so hammered i didn't really care...and i can barely remember the event...ah well...

Scammed again...i learned tho'...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to cowboy again on monday as I had a quick stopover in Bangkok. The girl that promised "freebie" wasn't in the bar but got her phone number. Guess I will not bother with Bangkok on this trip anymore anyway as I'm now in Pattaya and really like it here.

Anyway I visited Shebas for the very first time ever, it was ok and ended up taking a 1000 baht shortime from there.

Soi Cowboy is now the premier place, NEP has gone downhill of late: overpriced beer, BG's past their expiration date, too many LB bars and is generally falling on hard times. But having said that, it's all about timing. You can walk into Rainbow 4 in NEP at 9 pm and it will be dead. 2 hours later it's cranking. WTF? The stunners come and go and if your're in the right place at the right time, it's golden. So many LBFM's, so little time.

Archived