A quick Spin around Cowboy

Nervous_Dog

my oh my its definately all over boys.

So then I guess we won't be seeing you around LOS anymore? Too bad about that... Anyway, was good while it lasted! :grin:

I'd be curious to have a look at this mate of yours. What's his issue? Must be something other than looking rich. Maybe there's a rumour about him going around Cowboy? Hmmm.

YimSiam

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't really blame the girls for quoting ridiculous prices. Wouldn't you do the same? It's a business transaction after all...no different from the shopkeeper out on sukhumvit selling handbags. What you get depends on how well you can play the game.

I guess we can agree that 7000b is an unreasonable price. From what girls told me it is their way to say. "I don't wanna go with you!"

Indeed, as someone who normally gets quoted 1,000-2,000 baht from those same bars (or free from one lady!!!), there must be something wrong...is he deformed? Very fat? Very old?? Has some strange sexual preference???

And was she? The weird thing about my freebie girl is i've never barfined her, never spent any time with her outside of the bar AND she is one of the hottest girls at Shark bar...she sends me sms that she loves me and misses me every week...i have a GF, which she also knows about, but for 4 months she has kept this up...i'm a good guy, so i wont go there, but i really don't understand her logic...why is she wasting her time like this on me?? She can have any man, is barfined everyday as far as i can tell, as she is seldom in the bar if i venture that way late on...etc etc...most odd....

It's happened to my mate too, another girl goes crazy for him....but he's never had sex with her either...and she is THE hottest girl in SC, hands down..but she goes all puppy dog eyed when she sees him...never wants money, just wants to be with him...my mate cannot go near her...he's involved with another lady too...why??????????

These ladies can have any men they want...why do they persist with this meaningless behaviour?

not that a girl was offering to barfine her but i had my freebies and it is getting more from FLs. The total devotive love stuff is something I do't understand either when it comes to a hot young woman. Maybe I am just a random pick or maybe they see more in me than I see in myself or maybe it is because only a few people treat them equally and with respect! According to your Psychology experience I would believe you know perfectly how to talk to her and usually the girls want what they can't get!

Well i've gone with the whole 'i'm not available' thing, so she wants me more...but she's a super hot BG, can have any man, i'm not gonna win a modelling contest any time soon, although i confess to being polite to everyone and generous to a fault. So, sure, she can't have me, but that doesn't explain 4 months of devotion...and nothing back from me...really, she's had zip...i'm a good guy, but i'm sure there's a lot better out there than me...

So, either she is barking mad...or she sees something in me i don't or others don't either, so still barking mad...

Maybe i should bang her...that'll put her off me for life i'm sure...

Archived