A quick Spin around Cowboy

Nervous_Dog

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
... The weird thing about my freebie girl is i've never barfined her' date=' never spent any time with her outside of the bar AND she is one of the hottest girls at Shark bar...she sends me sms that she loves me and misses me every week...[/quote']

Pray tell what kind of "freebie" is she? Never spent time with her outside of the bar? Hmmmm...let me ask: you're generous with the LD's? She gives blow jobs on premises for LD's? What are you getting for "free"? I patronize the Shark Bar nightly, and I gotta know !

HH

She wants to have sex with me for free...no barfine, after hours..i've not even bought her LDs...i just pop in there to say hello every so often...and i rarely go to SC as it is...she called me today at 11am..i didn't answer...again...

Back on subject SC:

Just spent two days there. I agree Rawhide has a nice line up, very few overweight, fun show, and one or two stunners. I went a few weeks ago with one with a very nice face, body, attitude, dance skills, would have been perfect, except performance in bed was 7/10, and she insisted on cuddling a pillow when going to sleep, rather then me!

I bf'd one of my regulars, Ms InvertedNipple from MN (a MN veteran, reliable performar and great fun), and took her to DejaVU. We noted the girls there are on average much prettier there, and slimmer. She told me the two bars have the same boss, and he deliberately keeps the slim girls in DV, and the bigger ones in MN. She was an exception, and maybe she stayed in MN because of here age (29).

Yes, my choice right now would be Rawhide, DejaVu, SW, Sheba, and Shark. And an early visit to Baccarat to ogle the little ones dancing upstairs.

Nice to see some action on Dec 5 as well, although reduced numbers.

Have u been quoted by EVERY GIRL in the bar? no i doubt it and he is probably better looking than you and takes immaculate care of himself as has very good manners for a monger.

My theory is that he looks too money as he ALWAYS gets quoted higher prices than many men. he looks money so the girls think he's money.He also gets quoted higher hotel prices etc etc too

DONt throw that there must be something wrong garbage at me i get freebies and cheap deals all the time so u r not special.

I was suprised to see my charm work in one cowboy bar last weekend. One girl would have gone with me for free if i would promise to lick her and make her cum :)

Unfortunately i already had a plan for the evening so had to turn that offer down. But I'll get back to her this week and see if she's still up to it :hubba:

Other than that talked to couple of other Cowboygirls and got quoted 2000 baht so guess that's now the norm. My friend got laid many times for 1500 all night but he looks very young. He got "young man" discount he said the girls giggled.

Have u been quoted by EVERY GIRL in the bar? no i doubt it and he is probably better looking than you and takes immaculate care of himself as has very good manners for a monger.

My theory is that he looks too money as he ALWAYS gets quoted higher prices than many men. he looks money so the girls think he's money.He also gets quoted higher hotel prices etc etc too

DONt throw that there must be something wrong garbage at me i get freebies and cheap deals all the time so u r not special.

Umm, i was talking about myself getting A freebie, not my friend and it is not a common occurance, a one off...that's why i'm surprised. Btw, i'm youngish, dress well, i'm very polite, in line with my background.

I'm very happy for you that you get so many things for free.

My friend is not particularly 'handsome' and certainly is not immaculate in his dress. I would also say he is a lot less polite than me. So your assumptions in this case would be wrong, but i'm sure it's true for others.

I was suprised to see my charm work in one cowboy bar last weekend. One girl would have gone with me for free if i would promise to lick her and make her cum :)

Unfortunately i already had a plan for the evening so had to turn that offer down. But I'll get back to her this week and see if she's still up to it

that's not how a freebie is given. I can't tell you how many times I've heard that one...it's a line right out of the bar girl manual (if there were such a thing)...just something to get you interested, it's their assumption that you'll end up paying them in the end...

preahko

Archived