A quick Spin around Cowboy

Nervous_Dog

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That said though I work in Bkk, I only go to pattay for what? Sex and thats all it has to offer, so i only seem to be there once/twice a year, often for work/

I guess PTY has way more to offer than just sex, it is just not located between beach and 2nd road! The new lifestyle center at Soi13 and 2nd will bring a whole new quality to the city! It's biggest quality is definately the shorter distances. The variety in BKK is bigger but the areal is bigger but who needs variety when he can have sex!

I am sorry ND you only have 1 or 2 times sex per year :drunk:

I agree these days pattaya wins hands on closings, prices, attitude and showing. What else is there? Oh the beach, yeah they've got that too.

I was just recently filled in that BKK isn't showing, maybe because I dont care, I like girls in underwear, it was more the attitude that pissed me off! In BKK you deal with professionals and in PTY with amateures who are doing that as a profession! Huge difference!

The beach is there but who really enjoys it?

I dunno, i'm not sure i'd want to spend anytime on PTY beach...it's a bit grim!

Yeah what I said above, the beach is no reason to go to Pattaya, Jomtjoen has nice beaches but now the tourists have found out about that too, it became too packed.

Want nice beaches take a boat and go to Koh Lan or have a few days in Phuket!

What I love about Pattaya is you go home for just 2 weeks and almost nothing is the same anymore! The girls rotation is incredible, sometimes good and sometimes bad because another hot one is gone! Expecting to return and see exactly the same people is impossible! In BKK i always meet the same girls again + a few new ones! Anyone made similar experiences?

In BKK i always meet the same girls again + a few new ones! Anyone made similar experiences?

That's true. I have many bars in Cowboy I don't want to go because there are some girls in them year after year that recognise me and I don't want to have anything to do with them anymore. There are some hardened pros that tend to stick around way too long. Ofcourse I see some similar faces in Pattaya too but they are much easier to avoid if necessary.

That's old news, Pattaya has already won a couple of years ago already when the price hikes, attitude problems and the crackdowns started. I would actually want to know if there is any guy out there that still thinks Bangkok sanuk scene is better than Pattaya. I personally don't know anybody :confused:.

I do not personally know you, but I still feel that way. I just refuse to hang out with the scumbags who make up the majority of the population of Pattaya. It makes the scene totally unenjoyable for me. But then again, I do not really care about money as long as I am having a good time, and I have not noticed any attitude problems any different than have been there in the past.

Regards,

SD

You got quoted 3,000 baht by a dekserve? thats the funniest shit ever.

my oh my its definately all over boys. incidentally my mate has been quoted by one of the dancers upstairs at baccara (5 out of 10 on my scale and I'm being generous) 7,000 bAht (cant remember if st ot lt) and my mate was keen and prepared to bargain a little but when he questioned why so much she just walked off.

same thing happend in rainbow to him. got quoted same price and when he said no she instantly got up and proceeded to ignore him.

*now the only caveat to this is that he always gets overcharged for everything. hotels, taxis, girls whatever as people can just tell he's got money. I however always get very reasonable rates for things (i must look like i'm poor). so whether they can instantly spot a sucker or if it happens to most guys I don't know but it certainly appears as if the end is nigh.

Archived