A quick Spin around Cowboy

Nervous_Dog

OH noted

The show at Raw hide where the girls strip out of "office clothes" and wear glasses gets me as well!!

Just seen those shows at Rawhide last week and they were quite nice

however' date='

In Soi Diamond's Carousel there's a nice show where the girls come out dressed in complete Thai Airways Stewardess' uniforms which they slowly take completey off :devil: [/quote']

Damn! WHy didn't you tell me this before! Now I njeed to fly back and see this show...Uniforms! costumes fgreat stuff! I love it, what bar, where, when is show time? Name of bar etc... details man details!

OH,

Being in "the business" I think you'd really like that Stewardess show - the uniforms appear to be the real thing, complete with those scarves they wear. Funny that you don't really see "striptease" much in LOS.

Of course there's some other amazing shows that also make Pattaya very much worth a visit. Will have to make another post... :o

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah... great business sense. The punters are staying away because the dollar is crap, the prices are up, the hotels are costing more and the girls are asking for more. The bars are nowhere near as full as they should be for this time of year.

No punters... what do you do? Put up the prices.

Idiots.

:banghead::cussing:

But trying to get the girls and the majority of bar-owners to sharpen their business sense is like an ashtray on a motorbike - fucking useless.

Funny part is/was, I was quoated 3000Bht for Short time in a pretty much empty bar, by an average looking Dek serve...I suggested she try the other customers...all 2 of them!

The Sea is a unique bar, they have some new stunners, two half indian half thai sisters! Huge Milks! The prettier one is just taking a shower as we speak :) Her Thai boyfriend is ranting on the phone which she refuses to pick up! She was waiting 3 weeks for her chance!

My problem at The Sea is that i was too sutpid to go with 5 girls already. One is my favorite, my gmy mate, my soul mate, the only thai could actually fall in lobe with but she is too scared to return these feelings! Everybody loves her in the bar since she is the hottest girl in Pattaya! (promise to tell the truth)

Now if I sped a lot of money in there it is getting hard to find a fuck partner! All the girls love my Gym Mate and nobody wants to make her sad. She told her friends "whoever fucks with CT is going to die!" Som Nam Na to me, because Gym Mate has a boyfriend who doesnt like sex or isnt able!

So I have the hottest chicks on my lap but wont get laid unless Gym Mate is there, she never misses a chance to go with me!

For a regular customer the sea should be on of his fav bars! For me it is a pain in the ass! (sometimes)

Hey the Thread was about Little Soi Cowboy, lets talk about that mini Soi! ;)

The Sea is a unique bar, they have some new stunners, two half indian half thai sisters! Huge Milks! The prettier one is just taking a shower as we speak :) Her Thai boyfriend is ranting on the phone which she refuses to pick up! She was waiting 3 weeks for her chance!

My problem at The Sea is that i was too sutpid to go with 5 girls already. One is my favorite, my gmy mate, my soul mate, the only thai could actually fall in lobe with but she is too scared to return these feelings! Everybody loves her in the bar since she is the hottest girl in Pattaya! (promise to tell the truth)

Now if I sped a lot of money in there it is getting hard to find a fuck partner! All the girls love my Gym Mate and nobody wants to make her sad. She told her friends "whoever fucks with CT is going to die!" Som Nam Na to me, because Gym Mate has a boyfriend who doesnt like sex or isnt able!

So I have the hottest chicks on my lap but wont get laid unless Gym Mate is there, she never misses a chance to go with me!

For a regular customer the sea should be on of his fav bars! For me it is a pain in the ass! (sometimes)

Hey the Thread was about Little Soi Cowboy, lets talk about that mini Soi! ;)

CT,

If you ever visit the Soi Cowboy mini Soi you'd find Sharks Soi Cowboy the most similar to the Sea. Plenty nice girls and generally a fun place. Like you at the Sea I've taken way too many girls there and buy plenty LDs for my regulars, even as I take new girls. I've also had my own "Gym Mates" there over time, including a couple Uni girls who just worked part-time only.

Others places I'd be sure to hit are Baccara, Midnight, Dollhouse, Sheba's, Suzie Wong's, Rawhide, Deja Vu (and various other small places here and there in the small Soi where one can find some dimamonds). Unfortunately the drink prices in many of these joints are quite a bit higher than Pattaya nowadays. Soi Cowboy also unfortunately doesn't have such fun places like Pattaya's Bosche, Whatsup, or the Windmill, but it does have some nice girls here and there...

Good luck with your Gym Mate - over the years I've had more than a few Gym Mate like regulars in Pattaya, most married or moved on now, sure do miss them once they move on.

BF

Are you still in Thailand or back to the islands? I might have to duplicate your Pattaya Go-Go roundup next time I'm there. 3 months and counting!

LF,

Sadly came back only a few days ago, but had a great trip (as usual). There's some real nice new places in Pattaya so you do have someting to look forward to if you're gonna make one of those round ups.

Only 3 Months - well your just half-way to that old 42 days markpoint. Don't know what it is but once I hit that 42 day mark seems like packing and getting on the plane is just around the corner! :yay:

Thanx for the head ups about Soi Cowboy, I was playing stupid, of course I have been there quite some times when I "had to be" in BKK. I used to like Dollhouse the best because of the setup! I liked Baccara because if the 2nd level. I liked Suzy Wong because of the hottest girl that I have seen in BKK, bit older, perfect english and a terrible attitude. Well my mate had to deal with her not me!

After all I still like Nana Plaza much better than SC, there are simply more bars!

For someone who is used to Pattaya BKK is a downer, I walk the streets in Pattaya I see bars with hookers, I walk the streets in BKK i see cars! PTY has shorter distances and there is simply no other place in the world like Walking Street!

Probably the most people will do the same observations. I am not saying the red light sois in BKK are bad, I am just used to a giant selection of bars and girls and if I want that I have to take the skytrain, tuk tuk or a cab in BKK.

BKK is loosing a battle they fight against themselves and Pattaya will win! Sounds stupid but it is true!

That's old news, Pattaya has already won a couple of years ago already when the price hikes, attitude problems and the crackdowns started. I would actually want to know if there is any guy out there that still thinks Bangkok sanuk scene is better than Pattaya. I personally don't know anybody :confused:. Shame as I like Bangkok as a city.

But back to the original subject, good to know that there are some bars in Cowboy that makes a visit there worth while. Have to check it out myself on the weekend.

Archived