Kangaroo bar and BBQ

kangaroobar

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really an ozzie theme.

The previous owner was an aussie and I do not bother changing the name.

As a belgian the belgian beers will be part of weekly specials and promotions.

some of them are more than 10% and I will get them.

Of course they are quite expensive but the ones I have in mind are not more expensive than in Belgium.......

Give them a try (and the price we will charge them will just be a few bahts more than the price we bought them)

If I am not mistaken the guy running the new Kangaroo bar is a top food and beverage guy, with a lot of experience in the entertainment field. I think it is worth a look/try for that alone! It will be interesting to see what he turns it into! Good luck to him, hope he "realizes the dream."

Thanks OH.

Rather a nightmare as food and beverage is generally that, the good thing is that you get sometimes good customers who support you by giving good advices or comments.

Yes Bush is a good beer but not one of the strongest. (actually the strongest one, if I am correct is 33%)

yeah i think i remember looking that up and it was something crazy like that but the strongest in that bar i was at was 12%.

i thought it was 24% an american beer but not sure,anything over 12%is too strong and may taste like crap or spirits.

heres a list of the top 100,i tryed the 1st and the 5th ones they were good,number 11 was my favourite!!

http://beeradvocate.com/top_beers.php

If I am not mistaken the guy running the new Kangaroo bar is a top food and beverage guy, with a lot of experience in the entertainment field. I think it is worth a look/try for that alone! It will be interesting to see what he turns it into! Good luck to him, hope he "realizes the dream."

OH,

I reckon you're "way off the mark"....

My money would be on a ..."I love a Soi 33 girl" and let me tell you about it in 10,999 posts....sorta Guy...lol...

Wonder how the HiSo girls will like working in Soi 22....

Even though it's just accross the Road from 33..... it's obviously way down the "social ladder"...lol... :grinyes::grinyes::stirthepo:grinyes::grinyes:

Good Luck to Skippy....the Belgian kangaroo

Cheers DC :beer:

Archived