Thai girls in farangland vs lonely middle aged farang.

TheLastMonger

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love asking them questions...you know you have them backed into a corner when they grab their heads, say they think "too mut" and have a headache...or/and try to change the subject...only to go on lieing...

Mrs Troy #3 the banker girl was alledgedly seen with a guy in Soi8 (PTY) when I was home for 2 weeks, she had holidays from her job and went to see her PopPop in Kalasin.

Came back to see her and she was all nutty and feared to loose me. I had a night out alone and my "Sister" (who didnt like her and wanted me back with her best friend =Mrs Troy#2) lied to me about it!

I was cool because i heard the chickens on the phone everyday and the recption was terrible not perfectly clear like in Pattaya. I asked calm and wanted her to say that my sister made it up!

Conversation:

CT: Aui told me she saw you with a guy at Soi 8

[color:orange]Mrs Troy#3: No telak, I stay home tonight[/color]

CT: Not tonight, last week when I was at home

[color:orange]Mrs Troy#3:[/color] [color:orange](higher voice) You think that I can go! Why you think bad?[/color]

CT: I didn't say that, I am just asking you because I wonder if you and Aui have a problem?

[color:orange]Mrs Troy#3: (quieking noise with tears) You want problem you can have problem!!![/color]

CT: Baby, relax, why is she saying that, I know you were in Kalasin

[color:orange]Mrs Troy#3: You no believe I Kalasin I go, Me not want Yack Yack[/color]

CT: Nobody Yack Yack, I am just asking you a question

[color:orange]Mrs Troy#3: You want belive sister you believe not girl you love.[/color]

CT: before I thought Aui was lying to me, now I am nervous and wonder why you react so strange

[color:orange]Mrs Troy#3: I now nobody believe me, me little girl, good for fuck --- you meet lady tonight?[/color]

CT: I was out with Aui!

[color:orange]Mrs Troy#3: You fuck she?[/color]

CT: No, you know that, I ask you if you have been with a man and now you ask me if I butterfly?

[color:orange]Mrs Troy#3: You big butterfly[/color]

****here I lost my patience****

CT: I asked you a simple question, and all I wanted was a yes or no

[color:orange]Mrs Troy#3: why you ask you not believe me?[/color]

CT: GRRRRRR... whenver I ask you a question you ask me a question back.

[color:orange]Mrs Troy#3: you angry you not love me for sure, I know you like to butterlfy[/color]

CT: I try one last time, Have you been at Soi 8 last week, yes or no???

[color:orange]Mrs Troy#3: AAAAHHHHH my head explode, AAAAHHH[/color] (shaking almost a seizure)

CT: You can't answer me?

[color:orange]Mrs Troy#3: AAAAHHHHH my head explode, AAAAHHH[/color]

Actually i never got an answer, but my "sister" admitted she was lying because she likes my ex girlfriend better!

It is funny what you get in return when you ask a simple question which didn't even blame her, it blamed the other girl. She could have said, No, why you ask? or something like that!

Run for your life if you can... :cover:

This is a hustle, and the whole thing sounds dodge. The guy questioning her VISA status, and her supposition that a foreign government would give a Thai girl in the US a student loan for studying? Absurd.

Someone is thinking with bits besides his cock :up: props to him for that.. these old bags who set you up are a dangerous lot and will play counselor when you get taken for the oh so proverbial ride...

OH, I am not on the goddamn si saket highway.. I fell out of the car a long time ago. Just dizzy and lost now.

Cheers,

theNumbers

You forgot the part where they suddenly lose the ability to speak english using words they were just using minutes ago. in fact an advanced english student can suddenly dip to the level of beginner in about 3.5 seconds. i believe its a phenomenon that only exists within the confines of thailand. scientists need to study this phenomenom.....

I'll get right on it...'interviewing' hundreds (gonna need a big sample, right?) of young Thai ladies back at my condo is gonna be tough...but if it's for the betterment of all mankind and to increase our understanding, well it's gotta be done, right? It's a tough assignment, but i'm sure i'll be up to it....

I'll report back with my findings, later..ummm, much later.....

Archived