can you really trust a thai girl?

theshaw66

i'm just wondering with all the mistrust i read on this board when it comes to thai girls (p4p and gtg)...makes one feel that you can never trust any of them as far as you can throw them...is that unfair to say and put them all in the not being able to trust category or can great friendships and relationships form where you have ultimate trust.....what do you think?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does ultimate trust exist in any relationship, in any country, not just Thailand??? It's human nature to selfishly seek out the best deal for oneself...and whilst 'we' are supposed to be able to transcend such simplistic childish behaviours, very few actually do...i think i recall (probably inaccurately) that 1 in 6 men in western society live with a child that is not their own, unknowingly...!!! They have no idea about it...

Men seek to implant their DNA in as many 'holes' as possible. Women seek the best DNA going and will shag around to achieve that end. With 2 such competing biological urges it's a wonder any relationship works.

I don't think Thai ladies are particularly different from any others. I think the silly cultural stuff gets in the way and also if you seek ladies who are only interested in money, then ask yourself why? It's surely a doomed. It would be in the west with that kind of person, it is here...business is not romantic. To those that do succeed, i salute you...it's difficult no matter where you come from and no matter who you end up with.

Yes you can trust them as much as you can trust anyone you get to know, its all down to individuals and to class all Thai Girls (Bar and GTG - What a shite description) as untrustworthy because of posts on message board is as scientific as believing all English guys go to work wearing a bowler hat and a pin stripe suit.

A lot of mistrust I find is usually down to misunderstanding and trying to get a Thai to change something in their generic make up.

An example if I tell my wife not to give money to her Father she will and then deny it afterwards not because she is untrustworthy but because she sees it as her duty to help and protect him. She denies it because she does'nt want to upset me, so she is dammed whichever way she goes.

I truly believe there many really nice genuine Thai girls. some are very sensitive and wear thier heart on their slieve...I mean to say you can t trust any girl in a whole nation is really stupid and short sighted.

I ve also found that many of the bargirls are decent girls.

There has been more than one occasion when I ve been really drunk, and bargirls have left me homw in the taxi and put me to bed...thye could have robbed me...and these werent girls that I had barfined always.

I think I see many carinbg acts from bargirls...however you still need to be aware and have your wits about you...but thats the same with any girl...and anywhere...and its the same rule for any girl...cos I m certainly no angel myself.

There are plenty of girls you can trust. You score at home you will score there too. What do you think how many girls I meet at Lucifer that tell me about their 50yo husbands who doesn't care about her anymore and how many girls told me "he not hansum but good money" These girls get a shot an more attracive guy like you who has good money as well, she will leave the husband/boyfriend and starts a new life with you. Man this shit happens everyday, the girls give it to you for free just to be touched again. That is the problem with this whole thing. An older man wants a younger girl but after a while her desire to go out or have sex is bigger than what he is able to give! Mayn relationships like that work perfectly, but the most doesn't work because beeing twice as old as her brings problems by itself! Can't blame the guy and you can't blame her.

The other thing why RTs don't work is because of unsensetive men. They simply throw money at the girls and sponsor them and expect total exclusivety, in the most cases they get less as in the p4p scene. Family starts ranting because the income has decreased and she goes secretly back to work. Farang is pissed!

The farang shouldn't give a shit if she still works when he is at home. She wont take any customer anymore because she has the sponsor money, why he cares that she sucks dick, she did it before and he fell in love with her, but it seems that too many men have a too small ego to accept that a hooker is doing her job!

IME the most girls I've met are good girls, none of them has the brain to fool me for a long time. Mayn guys claim they are brilliant actresses and I say that many men check their brains at the customs, it is not so hard to figure a girl out when you ask her the right questions and when you think you have cacthed her lying then don't throw it in her face, wait and see how this turns out!

Bottomline, men don't have ANY patience, they want everything here and now!

one of the reasons i put this post up is because i've made what i think is a great friend down there...and i totally trust her.i wanted to see where other's were with the trust thing,,,because i read about so much distrust

The girl we both know? ... right? Email me :)

I have news, was waiting for you call and forgot afterwards!

can you really trust a thai girl?
I'd remove 'thai' from that and echo some responses I've read so far.

Conversely, they can say the same. How many times has falangs promised to keep in touch and leave, never to return or go out butterflying, instead of just being upfront. Getting their hopes up for the prince charming on white horse thing. Especially cruel given the dire and poor circumstances most of these girls are raised in.

I have trust issues with any girl I'm sleeping with, which to a certain extent is fairly common for men, since we feel vulnerable and we don't like being in that state.

There are guys that have trustworthy thai girls. Perhaps your real question may be is that the exception to the rule?

Archived