Scammers Or Survivors

ChristianTroy

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wanna see if she'd say yes...that's all...it's pure research ya know...

If someone states something is untouchable, well, then i wanna touch it, so to speak...ummmm, yeah....really....sure....ya get my drift....

Cos ya know...a man needs a challenge..? Enquiring minds want to know...

That is the bar owners idea! Challenge em, Men like what they cannot have! You pay the price she quotes you might be able to barfine her. Experience shows that 4 to 6 barfines a month seem to be the max and most of the times it is friends like me who take them out for dancing or dinner!

Yesterday the 11th, 2 danish young blokes around 24yo gave one girl who I don't consider that hot but a brilliant dancer 9000 baht (maybe 15k more to tother girls, they where literally throwing it on stage!! (retarded blokes), she got 4000 baht more from other customers, that made 13000 baht in total. Why would she consider going with anyone!

The owner told me not the girl, just mntioning it before some guy without a clue minds to call bullshit on that!

Experience shows that 4 to 6 barfines a month seem to be the max and most of the times it is friends like me who take them out for dancing or dinner!

This is what I don't understand CT. You call the girls your "very good friend" yet you have to barfine them to take them out for dinner? I understand guys having relationships on a financial arrangement, but friendships :yikes: Sometimes CT I think you live on Fantasy Ireland.

Your plowing way too much my friend, I will be patient with you and try to tell you something which you will choose to ignore, I can go on like that for many years if you want!

For starters, there is a restaurant way outside Pattaya, it is open air and you sit on the ground, only thai people and if you go there after 3am it is too packed to get "seated" It is special food and a special atmosphere it is worth the 30 minutes ride and it is fun to go there in a large group of 10 people and enjoy plenty of traditional thai meals far away from the tourist zones!

the financial arrangement you plowed out is an arrangement with the bar owner. Depending on the time and the shows they are supposed to do is about 500 baht, when he comes with us it is even for free. The regular barfine is 1500 baht where she gets 500 baht and the bar keeps 1000 baht. When I take them to the restuarant they get nothing but as I said it is worth it and everybody loves to eat there. FACT IS my friend who has been 30 minutes in Pattaya but knows everything better than someone who lives there and runs a bar!

They don't get money from me, the bar does and that is okay, I accept the rules and I accept their work. When we leave at 1am they have 6 more shows to do, it is THEM who loose money actually between midnight and 2am they do the most on tips!

None of my male friends makes even close as much money as me, so it is me who is most of the times having the higher check bin to keep them in the game, that is what you do when you are in a friendship, you look after each other!

It is funny how you keep on judging like a stupid kid about things you don't know about a city you have been 30 minutes and about people you have never met. I wonder why you are trying to talk everything bad I say but that is an issue you gotta discuss with yourself? Dude get the news, I am happy, the only thing I would change about my life is to make my daddy alive again, nothing else! It is not a fantasy, and it is not an Island nore it is Ireland, lol I live here because I love to live here, I understand Pattaya and it's people a million times better than you, I open my own bar and I am partner in another very established bar, I have 2 lovely little food stands and couldn't be more involved as I am right now! The treatment you get when you are involved or just a tourist is entirely different. Up to you what you want to believe, I know what is true in my life and there came so many PTs about your childish comments that I know I am not alone with my opinion.

So why don't you have a closer look at yourself and try to make your own life work instead of critisizing people who already have achieved their goals? You sound like a jealous little girl the entire time, and you are judging girls you have never met based on your experiences. That says it all and exactly this stubborness is the difference that I can do what I want with all financial freedom and you have to accept 10,000 baht from a maid which you let down when she needed you the most! I am living my dream and not a fantasy and whatever you say reminds me more and more how pissed off you must be that someone you try to talk down to is way bigger than you!

Firstly CT I am not your friend but hey I've been called worse lol. Some thing you should also remember is when you get emotional, you get personal and then your argument becomes fallacious. Frankly I don't really care whether you wine and dine half of Pattaya, the fact is you have yet again completely missed the point. This was your thread you opened up for discussion but yet again you become dismissive of most opinions that differ from yours. I am glad you are happy and it is obvious that someone is going to great lengths to groom you, but don't be quick to draw conclusions about who I am and what I know. That it just plain arrogance. I know very little about you so I will not judge you but I will tell you that the sex industry is exactly as it says. No matter how you want to dress it up it is a service provided for a fee. As far as attacking me personally, it says more about you than me.

Fair enough, just for the record, it was you who started the attacks, first pinches then punches, I am content, totally unemotional about you, just wanted to point some things out because you kept on talking from you high horse which you are not supposed to. I was patiently answering all of your pinches regarding the girl I simply know better than anyone on this board. I consider that constellation as a fact and I get branded as a fool and she as a hooker. I know very well what kind of character I have in front of me and I am not judging people by their words alone. When someone who is living here, someone who sees a girl everyday and someone who is friend with this girl and her boyfriend gives you a couple of informations you shouldn't assume the opposite unless you can proof it!I have mentionend a couple of times that she is a friend to me, which she certainly became when my father died and she was there for me. Now that isn't just a service, I was weak, I was sad and she came every morning to bring me food and in my suffering phase I have even forgotten to give her the oney back. She never complained, she still came to bring me food. It is sad that you can't just say something positive about a woman who found a middle way in this country to make a living, it is sad that you have to mention every little detail untill someone starts believing. As I said, I am living here and I don't surround myself with brats, idiots, liers or loosers. I pick those people wisely, I dont need to be 50 to be able to do that, one of the reasons why I can live my life so luxurious IS because I am good in judging characters, I can alwas trust my judgement.

I am not dismissive with other opinons, other opinions are great, that is the juice of this board. Read all your replies in this thread, how you started and in what it turned to. At the end you were just trying to proof me wrong because you wanted to see something that doesn't exist. As far as my personal attack goes, I regret having said that, I should not have gone on such a low level. You might want to acknowledge that your snappy comments sometimes are totally unnecessary, offenisve and arrogant, if you wanna disagree then try to do it with some content and not by throwing pinches! As written in a sticky post in the relationship forum, this isn't the place to be cynical, trying to be funny or sending minor attacks, talking down on my friend, his girlfriend reapeatedly is such a thing and when you lost your arguments you were trying to take it out on me! I won't ever let you do that without a response. Up to you how you wanna go ahead in the future, just consider that when you think you made a joke about someone elses friends that this person doesn't understand it as a joke! We are all old enough to show some respect when it is about person who are close to a fellow board member! Or am I asking too much?

Archived