Scammers Or Survivors

ChristianTroy

Hard to put those who work in the oldest profession in a category that out shines other 'professions'. As far as I can see, those involved in the oldest profession, have not moved up much in the food chain, if at all, over the centuries.

A person can change their clothes but deep down, their bodies still radiate the same aura.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zombie, first of all thanx for beeing a balanced person, it makes way more fun to talk with people who already have reached a level where they are able to give a content to their opinion!

2 main things you have mentionend. I do trust people here, if that wasn't like that it would be sad, if it wasnt like that you wouldn't be in lobe with a Thai Lady. I trust my judgement which is the only reason that I can do what I am doing at the age of 34. Trust me, there arent many expats at my age here and the way I am able to live my life assure me that something I have done must be right! I just throw that in the round that my jusdgement is very good and most of the times very precise. Of course I cant proof that I am just asking to assume it is true and whenever you will be here to have abeer with me you will see the face to the name and know that there is something behind my opinion. Promised!

I realise what you say about my status in Pattaya, i would ignore the truth if I wouldnt put that into my considerations, I would live in denial! The abr thing is new and that people have learned about my financial status as well, the friend I have made here I have made a couple of months ago when I was just a bloke. Everything that is happening right now is an exageration to the truth and I have to be careful, I know that and as assholish it sounds for those who aven't experience in that, Since I am 20yo I am doing better than the most of my friends and I have learned how to handle shoulder tappers who want to shine in my light! Sorry if it sounds like bragging!

Bust said in the beginning yof the thread "you think too mud!" Have to disagree with him and on a serious note that is the most false statement he did out of many in the entire thread. When I live here and when I employ these girls I need to know everything, how could I be possibly prepared and interveine when something unexpected is going on when I am not prepared for an unexpected situation. I am just trying to do my job right and the biggest part of it is to maintain 72 girls!

Thanx for your post and for reminding me on something which is easier to forget when it comes from sexy girls!

Pleased to see I'm not the only one who sees the writing on the wall.

I hope you have a good toothpaste!

Funny is that you need already 2 days to answer a question where you would contradict yourself but you see no problem to twist 30 other posts in this thread.

Tell us about farmers daughter and how your relationship has doesnt cost you a single satang and after that tell me how her treatment towards you does contradcict the "different persons - different treatment" statement of mine which you have voted off as "crap"

You can't that is why you are trying to be populistic and ignoring questions the entire time! You wanna participate in this thread why don't you start with the truth and start answering questions instead of twisting things your way!

I dont understand Zombies post as a critique more as a very decent reminder on what is going on and what I have to be careful about my status! That is the difference between you and him, he is content and delivering content and you are a little boy who barks when someone is coming to close. Now you are critisizing my status and it's possible effects?? Hahahahahahaha!

Asnwer the question I asked you 2 times already and take the piss for contradicting yourself, I have it right in front of me where you claim to get it from Farmers Duaghter for free because she likes you! How does that contradict anything I have said or did you just brag and it is all a lie??? Get an own life and stop posting aginst something you have experienced yourself. Phew and it was you who called me a fool. Hilarious!

Hard to put those who work in the oldest profession in a category that out shines other 'professions'. As far as I can see, those involved in the oldest profession, have not moved up much in the food chain, if at all, over the centuries.

A person can change their clothes but deep down, their bodies still radiate the same aura.

Finally something I can agree with!

They haven't really raised in the food chain that is true, even when I think that these girls are providing one of the most important services in the world. I don't wanna know what an unstable guy who doesn't get any pussy would do if there wasnt the chance of buying sex! Most likely and I am just puttin out an assumptions whe had way more sex crimes! Probably we are talking this service lower than it is, after all it is the longest profession like you have said and somehow the girls have noticed in the centuries how they can make money from their looks. it does in fact say a couple of things about the men and I also believe that it we in the west are very prude when it come that that. In Germany it is a legal business, they even have healthcare but still the guy who cleans toilets has the better reputation. Sex for sale is something we dont really talk about in our society, but just because it doesnt have the lobby as a dentist doesnt mean it is a bad profession, for that this service is used to often by too many men! If everyone could vote anonyously we might have different rankings!

About the Aura. I definately agree when we are talking about western prostitutes, the ones I have met are full pro skans with attitudes, the people wouldnt come in masses to Thailand if they would be the same! She is a hooker yes, but I don't see that hooker Aura sorrounding them like in the west which is probably the reason why so many guys are falling for a scam or falling for a relationship with one of them.

Sometimes I am still surprised how a 19yo is able to smile when a 60yo smellx 150 kilo dude is groping their tits. Probably fucked up or it deserves respect, maybe both of it!

Tell us about farmers daughter and how your relationship has doesnt cost you a single satang

Who's us???? Or have you become a collective. :neener: Later.....can't keep Dumb Cnut waiting. He promised to dress for the occasion. :monkey:

Tell us about farmers daughter and how your relationship has doesnt cost you a single satang

Who's us???? Or have you become a collective. :neener: Later.....can't keep Dumb Cnut waiting. He promised to dress for the occasion. :monkey:

Glad I dressed up, bust looked "stunning" in the Black halter neck number (ND & OH would have been most impressed)...

Had to insist we stayed in Chinatown for dinner...bust wanted to go to Oxford St...someting about meeting some of OH's "friends"...lol...

Oh, yeah....the photos of "Farmer's daughter were mighty impressive....Oh Yeah !!!!!

Could polugh my fields...any day

Cheers DS

Rule 1 when dining with Dumb Cnut

Have Miss P call him before eating. It was very embarassing watching his bottom lip rest on his dinner plate. :shakehead Thank buddha the phone finally rang. :applause: And by the way DC, next time you wear leather chaps, put something on underneath them please. :yikes:

It is okay Bust, i just wanted to hear from you if you have ever payed for farmers daughter sex service, the last time you have posted about her you said that coboy pays and you get it for free! I know you wanna pretend there is no logic, it is fine, don't have to say anything if you don't want! The point is that I was repeating 200 times that different people get different treatments from the hookers. I said some are treated like customers and others not! If you haven't payed her that would proof what I have said, she is a Hooker to Cowboy and a fuckbuddy to you!

No worries, don't have to answer it, I asked it 3 times almost 4 days ago, that is answer enough. Like I said you don't have to say anything if you don't want contradict yourself! Glad you had a nice homoerotic night with Dumb Cnut :)

Archived