Scammers Or Survivors

ChristianTroy

"...I am sure you have sent at least 2 PTs to build a backstabber alliance again like you always do when someone is calling you out! Now isn't that a low gesture of me to stab you in the back like that? What you gotta learn is to know who you can trust, obviously one guy was closer to me than to you. Som Nam Na!..."

So my test worked then. Knew it would. Oddly, I received many as well. Perhapes your friends are not so close? Som Nom Na?

"...Hippie Hippie, you are right I have to learn so much!..."

Finally, you admit it.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And before you think I am emotional because you disagree I am not, I am still content, actually I am stiing with another board member right now and we are laughing our asses off, you pissed me off by insulting a friend and everything else Is to give those who cant defend themselves a voice! Because some of you have become way out of line and your are leading them!

So my test worked then. Knew it would. Oddly, I received many as well

Liar, it wasnt a test! I did not initiate any contact in that matter, 6 board members contacted me and 4 were scared to get bashedm one said you are bitter and stupid and another one said you are trying to bring people against me by sending private messages. I am not doing such things! You do! My backstabbing is to reveal who you are!

It is up to you, I said it before, if everybody is against me I dont care, I know who I am, I don't need help to make a point like you!

Crikey........nearly missed this little beauty. (was just watching story on Steve Irwin tribute)

CT do you realise what you have said? The mother wants a better life for her daughter so she send her off to a life of prostitution.

Haha!

I was implying common understanding that the most BGs are mothers! My bad, i should have learned to write down all possibilities in detail! Sorry for that!

btw you havent answered my former question if you are banging farmers daughter for free like you have once said. I just wanted to know if that is so how it contradicts my opinion about different treatments for different people! I am kindly asking for decent answer without the usual pinches, if that is okay for you!

I don't like these stereotypes when it comes to character judgement. I have said it many times' date=' I don't have scammer experiences, 3 attempts which I have spottet before that little lie was able to hurt me, other than that I had 3 girlfriends in Thailand,

[/quote']

Totally agree CT. I have only ever had good experiences. The girl that I'm with now has been very good to me. I only pay the standard rate. I often leave my wallet out with more than 20000 baht and not one single baht has ever gone! I know stupid on my behalf; yet it's a simple fact.

I often think it's the type of punter that really matters. If they come across as an arsehole to a girl - she'll respond in kind. You be a little nice, be a little generous and they'll repay you many times over.

From all my time (I know not as much as many punters here; including yourself) - I've never had a bad experience - touch wood. The stereotype is very wrong in my opinion.

There's a certain amount of karma going on here.

CT, some facts to consider...

You are well known in Pattaya...you've been there a while...you have money, everyone knows it, the girls gossip, thus everyone will know it...you have a bar and other assorted business interests...again, EVERYONE will know this...you might not think so, but they will...you have a nice place to live, you hang out at the better places, if you so desire it...EVERYONE will know this...

Therefore, everyone know what you are about and who you are...therefore their interactions with you will be coloured...whether you like it or not, whether you see it or not, whether you understand it or not..EVERYONE will react to you in a way which is related to your status...when you are just a punter, you see things that someone who is in business there and well off, doesn't...it's unavoidable...a punter is anonymous...a businessman such as yourself is a potential...

You are successful...i'm very happy for you, really, i hope to come down and see you soon....looking forward to it....but please remember you are not the same as others who come to Pattaya, you are a farang with money and business...everybodies reactions to you are now different...it's even possible that you are subject to more manipulation and lies than ever before, as a result of your success...

I said in a thread a long time ago, be careful...i repeat that message...people may appear to be one thing to your face, but have entirely different plans for you in private...

Enjoy your life, have lots of fun, but trust no one there...ever!

Your friend.

Archived