Kangaroo bar Bangkok now open

kangaroobar

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To make it clear.

First look at the (crappy) map on the bar's web page.

Now we have advertising (blackboard on sukhumvit soi 22)

We have also a blackboard in the alley (soi 3 queen's park entertainment plaza) and we have a dog sitting on a chair at the entrance.

Now the belgian dog is clearly advertised.

In January we will have cute ladies (they are from soi 33 originally) with some adds on sukhumvit soi 22.

If after that you miss us then you are blind.

(no punt intent)

Ok I have just been there. ...[snip]...The burger was very good, good texture the meat not to dry and not fat. It is grilled on a charcoal grill, so although you have to wait a bit longer it pays back for it in the taste!

Is this true?

A real charcoal grill?

Most burgers around here are made on a gas grill or just a flat griddle, so little flavour.

But, grilled over real charcoal, yes, that would be a burger waerth waiting for.

No Udon thani girls please! I always end up with the one Udon Thani girl there is. No matter what the place is that I am in. Thai places, Ratchada soi 4 (I pick a girl from there and she has to be from Udon argggg), singers who approach me when we perform. I seem to have an Udon curse lately!

Waerth

I love Issaarn girls, especially with a "hint of Khmer" in them (to be followed by a "hint of Hippie in them!" :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: You will need a few if you wish to keep my business!

Now as I understand it, I can walk in say "I am old hippie, I get a discount" and I will get what 10% knocked off the bin? of course the girls will run away upon hearing my name, but well, every Bhat counts!

Hum let me calculate:

20 baht less on every drink.

for a heineken (out of happy hour when they are sold at 50) then it is the following: 70 minus 20 = 50 baht

In fact on almost all drinks you get the happy hour prices (out of happy hour of course) if you are a board member and if you say the magic words:

khunsanuk, Old hippie but anyway the board members

I received till now just said their nicknames and they all came at happy hour.

Girls will not run away they will most probably ask what you want to drink, in a glass or bottle, with ice or not etc... then if you want to talk to them they will happily sit with you.

About isaan girls, we will have some from tomorrow on and probably more later this month.

(I jsut remind that we are closed this monday, call that a christmas gift (day off) to the staff for their good work

Cheers

Archived