Kangaroo bar Bangkok now open

kangaroobar

Greetings

Kangaroo bar is now open.

Special discount of 20 Baht on all drinks for board's members.

---------------------------------------

Open from 2pm to 1 am (although the 1am tends to be more 4 or 5 am depending on the police's mood)

---------------------------------------

This week's special:

b[color:black][/color][color:yellow]e[/color][color:red]l[/color]gian beers (at moderate prices)

Give them a try

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope for KS only soda water.

:grin:

for OH you get a ladyboy drink

:beer:

-----------------

Next two following weeks

- beers: 50 baht

(except special beers like belgian or australian ones)

- Spirits: 70 Baht except jack green and blue label and liquors.

- Hot dogs (real frankfurter)/ Burgers and steack sandwiches at 80 baht.

We do not say they are the best, just try them and give us your appreciation.

Cheers/santé/prösit/salud/salute/na zdarovie/gesondheid/chok dee krap

Ok I have just been there. I usually finish late with comedy (approx 2am) and after that I go and eat somewhere on Ratchada or Rama IX. Tonight the group finished early so I decided to go to soi 22 to have a burger.

Those who know me know I like a good burger or steak or Thai: neua yang ... I like my cows!

I had some problems finding the bar .... I walked past it twice. Because there is no sign up at the moment. The girls in another bar pointed me to the 2 kangaroo dolls on chairs in front of it. The funny thing is the girls said it is a Japanese bar. It is not for farang. Do not get misguided by this! The owner has those Japanese looks to him ;)

I feel going there tonight was a good decision on my part. Buddha knows what other day in the coming weeks I would have had the time to go there!

The burger was very good, good texture the meat not to dry and not fat. It is grilled on a charcoal grill, so although you have to wait a bit longer it pays back for it in the taste! You can choose your own condiments for on the burger.

The owner actually had a great bbq sauce! Which made me forget he didn't have mayonaisse. All in all a very good burger (I actually had 2) which certainly ranks out there amongst the top choices in BKK in my opinion. When on sukhumvit it is certainly worth your while going out of your way for.

I had only one small remark ... the buns are a bit to big. The meat ungrilled fits the buns, but after being grilled it is a bit smaller. It seems that a change in recipe has caused this, but that is already looked into. It is only a small thing as it really tastes good!

Also the owner is a very nice guy he has some experience in Europe and his wife speaks excellent English. They are on a "soft" opening now and there are no girls there but he said coming friday some will start working. For me this is not a problem as I get enough phonecalls from "gigs" wondering if I had time to visit them tonight. Had to dissappoint them as I wanted a quiet night.

No exercise just the burger please.

Waerth

Thanks for your comment.

There are a few changes, first the name

changed to The Belgian Dog.

We have the first new staff members arriving and from next week on they will wear an outfit similar to the university uniform.

Burgers have been improved, I finally found your mayonnaise.

New beers arrive next week.

Cheers

Archived