U.S. Preparing for Saddam's Execution

Bangkoktraveler

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bust,

TYou are are right aboyut the humane aspect, but as JS said, this will only antagonize, hence if they (The US) wants him dead, then just do it, no need for a dog and pony show with the trials etc, and give him time to be a martyr, just do it quietly. To me, allthis is just going to create more problems, and we can't handle the ones we have now. He (sadam) like it or not was the only one crazy enough to keep those assholes in line. WOnder what he did to piss off GWB and his dad so much, I mean the "Real" reason.

The morals of the World rest upon the shoulders of the USA. Now in the USA, 1 out of 32 are either in prison/jail or on probation. (sounds more like a police state).

and I read a news story that indicates our ( in usa anyway) cell phone calls are all recorded too. ( and saved for how long?)

The Stazi (east German secret Police) must be smiling now ,

they did all the stuff with no high tech stuff,

Now our CIA ( oops CIA cannot spy on US citazens, yeah right) is doing it 10 times more and we all smile because it will keep us SAFE :(

This is just more of it , and I hate to be the target (as an American) for Bushs and the CIAs blunders :( :( :(

OC

hiding out in OC with our Vietnamese friends.....

Archived