License to snoop?

chuckwoww

Britons flying to America could have their credit card and email accounts inspected by the United States authorities following a deal struck by Brussels and Washington.

By using a credit card to book a flight, passengers face having other transactions on the card inspected by the American authorities. Providing an email address to an airline could also lead to scrutiny of other messages sent or received on that account.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml;jsessionid=D2CD0IOYCLXYXQFIQMFSFF4AVCBQ0IV0?xml=/news/2007/01/01/nusnoop01.xml

let me get this right. They can go into your email account and read through all your emails.

Fucking wankers beyond wankers.

The US is so paranoid these days. To be honest I ve no great desire to go to America anyway, no offense to any of the Americans on here.I m sure its a great place in many ways.

The government is the problem in the US, you guys need to vote in someone a bit more liberal and even balanced.

Old Hippie, maybe you could run for president?

Change the immigration laws, that only asian hookers between the age of 18 and 30 get in. ;)

Guest lazyphil

A friend of mine was a postman for 12 years and routinely read peoples postcards before delivering them, boring as hell on the whole :)

personally I would never stoop so low :angel::grinyes:

"...The US is so paranoid these days. To be honest I ve no great desire to go to America anyway, no offense to any of the Americans on here.I m sure its a great place in many ways..."

No offense taken :) But, paranoia has nothing to do with it. This is about eroding the constitutional rights, and moving in a very bad direction, the terror threat is just an excuse.

"...The government is the problem in the US, you guys need to vote in someone a bit more liberal and even balanced..."

We did, twice in fact, but I think wqe all know what happened, and how, and by whom.

"...Old Hippie, maybe you could run for president?..."

I am running on the "Lets party"

"...Change the immigration laws, that only asian hookers between the age of 18 and 30 get in..."

That would be my first executive order, but prostitution would be out lawed, they would be required to give it away for "free."

Archived