Actors You Avoid

shygye

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Richard Benjamin...wow, is he even still alive. I can't remember the last time I saw him in a movie (although I liked him well enough in Love at Firtst Bite.)

Unlike many here, I almost never leave unsatisifed at a Tom Cryise or Tom Hanks movie. They are always entertaining for me. (and for most others, seeing as their films consistantly make the most money)

No, I also avoid Jude Law, and Steven Seagal. I also can't stand Melanie Griffith. Penelope Cruz and Selma Hayak do nothing for me.

Love Woody Allen!

Hate Christian Bale!

Always enjoy George Clooney...almost never can sit through anything with that guy from Boston Legal (not Shatner)

Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock are a big MEH for me.

Hate:

[color:red]Harrison Ford[/color], the man who turned down the role of Michael Doughlas in Traffic, and he even topped that by turning down George Clooney's part in Syriana. Way to go, Harrison! You haven't played in a decent movie since The Fugitive.

[color:red]Tom Hanks[/color], prbably the most overrated actor in Hollywood. Listen to his accent in The Terminal and you will never take him serious again.

[color:red]Robert de Niro[/color], Once destined to become the greatest actor of all time, he has now spend an entire decade to destroy his reputation any which way he can. He has turned up in so many turds, yet is still regarded as one of the greats. That tells you how good he once was.

Nicholas Cage has gotten really annoying lately and just WHO was that beast following the new James Bond around?

Can I mention just one TV "star": David Caruso...(Take sunglasses off, mumble.)

I agree that De Niro is batting .200 the last ten years but I'll forgive it all for "Jimmie" in GOODFELLAS.

Oh! Almost forgot Matt Damon.

Archived