Actors You Avoid

shygye

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get turned off by anyone with a political agenda!

Your interpreting a character! Stop lecturing the world about how you think it should be run!

Having said that, my list includes;

1) Costner (self-important bag of wind and hasn't made a good movie in a decade)

2) Cruise (Where do you start with this nut-burger)

3) Ben Affleck (His Ultra-Brite Mega-White Teeth drive me crazy, plus he's the perfect example of a pretty boy who can read the lines, plus he can't act!)

4) Tie between any of the "action heroes" seen today. Their all boring. The only exception was Daniel Craig who totally brought Bond back to life.

Lastly, does anyone notice how much more oticeable it is for actors wearing lipstick? I know it's always been part of the make-up, but my god... I've seen streetwalkers with lighter shades of red! That bother's me now more than anything.

"...I get turned off by anyone with a political agenda!

Your interpreting a character! Stop lecturing the world about how you think it should be run!..."

Excuse me? where do you get off telling me this crap? How dare you! WhEn I am ruler of the world, you and your kind will be in deep shit!

As for Stallone, look again, he clearly capitalized on the Rambo Character to promote his pollitical (right wing) beliefs, he is 100% sell out, look again, this is HIM I hate, not his character.

[quote name=Old Hippie

As for Stallone' date=' look again, he clearly capitalized on the Rambo Character to promote his pollitical (right wing) beliefs, he is 100% sell out, look again, this is HIM I hate, not his character.[/quote]

Yeah.

And what's worse is he supports Everton. :o

Apparently he's buddies with a major shareholder of the club and is popping along to see them play at Goodison tomorrow. :crazy:

Archived